Bloomingdales coupon codes?

It's 17.95 to be shipped out to you, and to return it it's only $6.95!?]

For those who have orders over $200, try "BLSALE". If it doesn't work, call them or email them and they should give you free shipping.

Good online deals also. I got a pair of JBrand Jeans that were on sale to begin with then they had 30% off, then I had the F&F 20% for a total of $69.00!!!
Online code for FF is BCFF

I used BCFF for the 20% friends and family but i couldn't apply my BLSALE even when my total was over $200. I called yesterday and the woman said she'll check it out and I should call the next day. So i just called today and I spoke to Tenisha who applied my BLSALE which meant free shipping & handling over 200$ and also 50$ off 200$ purchase!

It is worth going to the store for the friends and family. I just got back and I bought coach boots that were $398.00 but on sale for 40% off, then I got the F&F 20% discount, came to $191.04
That had alot of stuff on sale, so it was worth it when you get the added 20%.

it was really weird how the add'l 20% f&f worked in the store. i asked the sa for it on top of the 40% off akris punto pants in designers and she said no. however, at the handbags section, they were willing to give me the add'l 20% on top of the 40% off bags. and i guess it worked for the shoe dept too?

does anyone else have this experience at the store?

I just placed an order with the fandf code which worked great and called immediately afterwards to get them to adjust the shipping charges ($15.95! ouch!) with the BLSALE. I didn't ask for the extra $50 off since I felt like I was pushing my luck asking for an adjustment with an expired code.

I used BCFF for the 20% friends and family but i couldn't apply my BLSALE even when my total was over $200. I called yesterday and the woman said she'll check it out and I should call the next day. So i just called today and I spoke to Tenisha who applied my BLSALE which meant free shipping & handling over 200$ and also 50$ off 200$ purchase!

How amazing. They wouldn't put the $50 off, I wonder if I should call them up.

I do not have a free shipping code but I do have a 25$ off $100 purchase code (got it with my on-line order from them). I believe this is one time use, not valid on beauty or home purchases, valid until 12/31/08: XS0KL0HH2X3H.

Hope someone can use it :smile: