Bloomingdales coupon codes?

Thanks for the codes.... however, does anyone know -- I'm trying to purchase some sale stuff, and the percentage discounts are off. For instance, a 61.99 item that's supposed to be 50% off gives a discount of $24.79. Which is not 50%.

Thanks for the codes.... however, does anyone know -- I'm trying to purchase some sale stuff, and the percentage discounts are off. For instance, a 61.99 item that's supposed to be 50% off gives a discount of $24.79. Which is not 50%.
They are taking the 20% off first and then taking 50%. It works out to be the same price if you do it the other way (50% first, then 20%). Took me a while to figure it out.

They are taking the 20% off first and then taking 50%. It works out to be the same price if you do it the other way (50% first, then 20%). Took me a while to figure it out.

Thanks, chinky! You are so smart! I was certain they were trying to gyp me! I did the math like you said, and it looks like I get the same total.

That's such as a good deal. The 20% off can be stacked up to the extra 30% off (and extra 3% from *bates).
Got my mom a Ralph Lauren jacket for her bday at $91 which was reduced from $290..but the shipping fee kinda :tdown:

It is worth going to the store for the friends and family. I just got back and I bought coach boots that were $398.00 but on sale for 40% off, then I got the F&F 20% discount, came to $191.04
That had alot of stuff on sale, so it was worth it when you get the added 20%.

i did some damage last night right after i got an email from bloomies....

i couldn't find any free shipping code, but it was fun shopping!! yeah, shipping was stiff...... i wish i was at the store shopping....but think about the two hr drive back and forth and deal with my kids there.....totally worth paying the $16 shipping! LOL