Question about Epi Jasmin

Syntagma

Sep 6, 2006
OKay guys I have a question. I have on hold at my LV store here a Mandarin Epi Jasmin. I adore that color. BUT I could go on Eluxury and purchase an Epi Jasmin (in Red as the mandarin is no longer available). If I get it through ELuxury tho I do not have to pay taxes and they have free shipping now! So I actually save like $85 if I get the red. I have until tomorrow to decide!?! Help me please!

THANKS!!

i think you should buy the mandarine.. think of it as paying the extra $85 for the discontinued mandarine colour, you can always buy the red anytime considering its a permanent colour... =) go with the mandarine!!!

But the mandarain color is going to be discontinued....I personally like the Jasmin in mandarin, since it's a smaller bag, it'll make a small nice pop of color. Any bigger bag I'll probably not get it in mandarin. My
twocents.gif

OMG- well I guess my decision was made for me. I swear they had the red Epi Jasmin like 30 minutes ago and now it is GONE from elux! They have the new brown shade, blue and black. I did really like that red!

I LOVE the mandarin..it's quite hard to find now and you might not get a chance to get it again. The New Red is a *fairly* new color so if you really like the orange, I'd get that one first.
I have that same bag in Mandarin and it's gorgeous and actually very easy to match with your clothing!

I LOVE the mandarin..it's quite hard to find now and you might not get a chance to get it again. The New Red is a *fairly* new color so if you really like the orange, I'd get that one first.
I have that same bag in Mandarin and it's gorgeous and actually very easy to match with your clothing!

Well that's good to know! I think the mandarin it is now! :yahoo:

It's so much easier when you just make a final decision!

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS! I really value your opinions!

A little late I guess, but I wanted to say go with the mandarin too - I have the mandara pm in mandarin and the segur pm in red, and have gotten so many more compliments on the mandarin!

Go for the mandarin, it's a lovely color and you can wear it year long. The fall colors are out now, you will see lots of mandarin in the fall collection. I have the mandarin pont neuf, an elegant bag, and been discontinued. I'm really glad that I got this bag, it's lovely.