coco cabas? jeans or not??

cheline88

Jun 7, 2007
hello ladies, what's up?? Have an important question: does chanel have made a coco cabas bag in jeans? i know that exist the black one (amazing! :nuts:)but... A friend of mine told me that exists also the jeans one 'coz she saw it on a seller-web... I'm not so sure.
Can you please help me?? thx a lot ladies, kisses :heart:

hmmm there's a cabas in denim for sale on ebay right now! you can get us to authenticate it if you'd like or you could always call Chanel in the US to check if they still have it in their inventory.

xoxo

Yes, there are denim cabas bags in a very large size and a "baby" size. They are around. I have one on its way to me that I ordered from Saks! I'll post pics when it gets here.

I ordered the smaller size and I think he told me it was $1300ish...I ordered it from Damian at Saks (I can get you his # if you want), but he had to track it down it wasn't in his store. Although I think he said he had a large on in stock. The large is way too big for me though...

okay, maybe not...just talked to Damian and he said that although the system showed 5 of the small denim bags are out there he has been unable to locate one...I'm so sad!!:tdown:

Denim one is 1295 plus tax. I don't know which one is this one. That's how much I bought mine and it's bigger than the leather baby cabas. I have never seen the other larger size, so I don't know whether mine is considered the large one or the small one....

hello ladies, what's up?? Have an important question: does chanel have made a coco cabas bag in jeans? i know that exist the black one (amazing! :nuts:)but... A friend of mine told me that exists also the jeans one 'coz she saw it on a seller-web... I'm not so sure.
Can you please help me?? thx a lot ladies, kisses :heart:

hi!
a friend from hongkong is selling me a coco cabas jeans, i am afraid that it
might me a knock off, how will i know if it's the real thing?

hi!
a friend from hongkong is selling me a coco cabas jeans, i am afraid that it
might me a knock off, how will i know if it's the real thing?
Have your friend take lots of pictures. Especially of the authenticity hologram sticker, and the hardware with lettering on it. Then post the pictures in the Authenticate This thread, and ask if it's real. There are some really lovely members that know their Chanel. I'm sure they'd be happy to tell you if your friend's bag is real or not. :tup: