Need opinions on this 05 Rouge Hobo

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Does this bag look rather odd? The back and front look like 2 different leathers to me????? I this normal? :confused1:

Attachments

• pic003.jpg
    pic003.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 68
  • pic004.jpg
    pic004.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 65
Is that picture from BalNY??? In early August, they had a leftover 05-rouge theatre hobo like that...the front was perfect, but the back was extremely distressed/veiny.

It looks like they used 2 differnt leathers. It's not my cup of tea and it doesn't look like rouge to me.

:yes: I agree and it doesn't look like RT to me either. It could definitely be the difference of flash vs. no flash but IMO you could find a much prettier bag.

Yes, it is. Weird that they would not match the leather on the front and back. Quality control please Balenciaga. :confused1: :yes:

Unfortunately, those pictures are very close to what it looks like IRL. The contrast in color is not distinct...it's the difference in the texture/quality/level of distress in the leathers that makes it look that way. Hope this makes sense...

well the lighting may be a little off. the first pic, has a pink background, the second pic has a blue background. so i wonder it needs some color correction, but i agree, the back doesn't look too good to me either way.