It's been 39 days and 38 nights ...

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
... of DRY SPELL!! Hermes dry spell, I mean.

Argh, how do you ladies do it? How do you ladies not buy something for an extended period of time? I feel like something is missing if I don't at least call my store like once a week or something. Help~~ Must ... not ... buy ... must ... resist ... *falls over*

:upsidedown:

I'm trying sooo hard not to splurge on something else right now.
I already did a HUGE splurge at Tiffany very recently...for my graduation gift+ 6yrs. annyversay+new job congrat-gift...we dropped about $100,000 at Tiffany...AND I am thinking about going to Hermes in next couple of weeks..:crybaby: I always say to my DH 'To just see what they have...window shopping..' Yeh, right! NEVER happens that way...:upsidedown:

I already did a HUGE splurge at Tiffany very recently...for my graduation gift+ 6yrs. annyversay+new job congrat-gift...we dropped about $100,000 at Tiffany...AND I am thinking about going to Hermes in next couple of weeks..:crybaby: I always say to my DH 'To just see what they have...window shopping..' Yeh, right! NEVER happens that way...:upsidedown:

WOW!! :nuts: You lucky girl, care to share what you got?:graucho: Congrats to you:yahoo:

Kou, I know what you mean. I want to go to SF so bad and look at scarves and pochettes. I bought a pochette a couple of weeks ago and I'm dying to get another. Need... to... go... tomorrow...:yes:

I was only going to get a pocket square last weekend to get me through but shopping with two enablers (Shopmom and DH) is dangerous so I got a big scarf too! :lol: But it didn't help...now I'm itching for a bag even more!!!:shame:

ASPENMARTIAL~! you did major damage! that's a share to buy a smalltime energy company!

what did you get???? ms.nosy here......

Wow, aspenmartial, what did you get? Spill! Spill!

Kou -- count me in for the support group. I've already bought a couple of bags. I've been needing to sit on my hands to stop myself from getting any more H before next month when I see what's in stock at 24 Faubourg.

Of course, that results in my always feeling simultaneously :yahoo:/:wlae: and :hysteric:/:hrmm:...

Ladies, I need a hobby.

(I mean another one, that doesn't involve Hermes bags and credit cards.)

(At least for a while. :sneaky: )

Thanks,guys! okay... what I got is...another pear shape solitaire ring from Tiffany...! Of course bigger than what I already had:graucho:..I am SOOO addicted to pear shape diamonds! I just love the shape. I had an emotional attachment to my old one. So, I could not trade in to get the bigger one. My DH had to buy the whole new ring again:P ...I know it's little crazy...

My dream ring is 7.5 carat pear shape Tiffany solitaire ring...which was $410,000 when I saw it!!!!!!!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: It looked SOOOO gorgeous on my finger. I had a hard time taking it off from my finger...:crybaby: Maybe for 10th anniversay...?:graucho:

Wow, aspenmartial, what did you get? Spill! Spill!

Kou -- count me in for the support group. I've already bought a couple of bags. I've been needing to sit on my hands to stop myself from getting any more H before next month when I see what's in stock at 24 Faubourg.

Of course, that results in my always feeling simultaneously :yahoo:/:wlae: and :hysteric:/:hrmm:...

Ladies, I need a hobby.

(I mean another one, that doesn't involve Hermes bags and credit cards.)

(At least for a while. :sneaky: )

Gina, dh just mention that maybe I need to go back to my other hobbies which don't cost as much, lol. I told him I will just as soon as I get my dream bag, fuchsia Kelly, hehehe:graucho:

A fuschia Kelly -- now that is a gorgeous dream bag!

If only we could come up with hobbies that might help us buy our own H bags... like diamond-mining, for example. Anyone know any diamond mines up for sale in South Africa? ;)