The Rainbow Bridge.

she was absolutely precious,Im so sorry about your loss, I can tell you really miss her and Im sure she knew just how much you love her.
Bella has been on the other side of the rainbow for 15 months now. She suddenly started having seizures and the doctors could not figure out why. After 3 days of seizures, her little body gave up. She was my little girl. My husband got her for me about a month or so before he proposed. She was like my child, my angel. She was only on this earth for a year and a half but she had enough attitude, spunk, and love in her heart to last me a lifetime. I've never had a dog before that knew when to give me kisses to cheer me up or grumble under her breath to make me laugh. She was tender hearted and gentle but feisty and spunky. Everyone she met was a friend and she showed off whenever possible. She loved her clothes, carrier bag and flashy little collar. I still cry often and wish that our 19 month old son would have got to truely know his big sister. Daddy and Mommy miss you Bella Belle! Thanks for being such a good girl.:heart:
Tyson014.jpg

Tyson125.jpg

PC170145-1.jpg

Thank you both so much! She was a beautiful sweet little girl. She was a mix between a yorkie and shih tzu. The mom was full yorkie and the dad was a yorkie tzu so I guess she was 3/4 yorkie. I will definitely get another yorkie when my DS gets older. I think we will wait until he's four or five before we get a dog again. We have a long way to go. He's only 19 months! LOL

I have had dogs in my life forever. I have said good bye to so many over the years and it NEVER is easy. They provide the most unconditional love to us and always can manage to lift our spirits and change the direction of a day for the better. When I hold their fragile tired bodies for the last time as they head for the Rainbow Bridge, it is the most painful of heartaches. And yet, I would never consider a home without them. Their lives are fragile and far too short but I would never consider a home without the love of a dog.

I cried as I read the posts in this thread......I lost my "Roxie-Girl" 5 years ago and my heart still aches for her......she was 6 weeks old when she picked me to be her "mom" on NYE 1986......she was my baby girl and I will always miss her. My heart aches for each and every one of you who have faced the loss of a pet.....words can't express......at least we know we will see them again one day. And remember God created dogs to provide us with unconditional love, just like He has for us......God, backwards = DOG...

Ed was a classy, handsome, good dog. My partner in crime for 15+ years. An athlete, hunter, guardian, a lover of adventure, highly intelligent and funny. He loved his life to the last minute. We were so blessed to have him as our friend.
We are grateful to have been his family. We miss him beyond all measure.

attachment.php

edsagooddog 1988-2005

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown​

Attachments

• ed_indolorestree_1995.jpg
    ed_indolorestree_1995.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 678
Last edited:
Boomer, my first dog, an Australian Shepherd, who's smiling face is my avatar, passed away 5-15-07. He fought a very aggressive cancer, hemangiosarcoma for 4 months, even after surgery and a round of chemo. He would have been 9 last July. I still miss him so much. RIP my sunshine.

Macho, my sweet, sweet boy, Thank you for loving us all unconditionally. Thank you for brightening each and every day with your never-ending happiness. You changed our family, and I will miss the walks we should have taken, the snuggles we should have shared, and all the time we should have had together. You are gone too soon, and will be forever missed.

Attachments

• kids pics 147.jpg
    kids pics 147.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 251
This was my baby. Actually, he was more like my bodyguard. "Majestic Murph of Manhattan" was my first true love. My parents got Murph two years before I was born and they basically raised us together. Having no other sibilings, Murph shared with me every major milestone in my life - first birthday, sweet sixteen, prom, graduating high school, moving on to college - and shared many memories with me. The day I lost Murph was like losing a brother. A piece of my heart broke that I will never get back. Murph didn't die horribly; he simply went to sleep and never woke up.

There's a reason these animals come into our life. Whether it be to heal, to love, to encourage, or to simply help mend something that was once broken, they will always live on in our heads and in our hearts. I love you, Murph. There isn't one day that goes on that mom, daddy, and myself don't think about you! We all miss you terribly and know that one day, when we cross that bridge, we will be reunited.

RIP
murph.jpg