MC Wapity

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
took it out for a spin..it was my friend's wedding party and i wanted it to match my dress...

everyone LOVED it :yahoo: they were taking pictures of my baby......

however..when i got home i put it aside, back into its dustbag and gift box, and straight into the closet...have taken it out for a smile :smile: but..really...

all i wanna ask is..any MC wapity'ers out there that are thinking..maybe this little one isn't really useful? :shrugs:

I use mine all of the time. It's like a little wallet & keepall in one. Holds everything you need for quick trips to the store. Cards, cash, ohone & lip gloss. I keep my camera in there if I need it & carry my phone on my wrist or in a pocket. Wapitys rule!

yeah, i use it as a lunchpack. i put it inside my handbag, and just take the wapity with me if i go out for lunch or just coffee and leave my handbag in the car. :yes:

it houses my camera perfectly too...

it IS a bit too small, but i figured, hey i already paid for it, so i just have to maximize its potential. lol:nuts:

I agree...I haven't used mine at all :sad: I planned to use one as a camera case, but the small size and all around zipper makes it rather annoying to get into.

i understand that they are really useful for short trips..but i really can't put my wapity inside any bags that i have..i have something against putting my one and only WHITE MC choice inside anything!! JUST in case the interiors of my bags are dirty!!

I use it as a wallet sometimes, too. Especially since I use big bags, it's convienent to pull that out and go, for a quick errand, lunch, etc.

That's exactly what I use mine for too! Whenever you don't want to carry a handbag (all my bags are huge), movies, errands, brunch, some quick shopping, etc. Adding 2" all around is a bad idea though!:yes: Love that Wapity!

I have a Mono one, and while I think it's very cute, I've never used it. I have an older phone that's pretty big, and when I put that in there, there's not room for anything else. I'm getting a new phone in the next couple of months, so maybe I'll be able to use it then.