Mulberry Sightings!!

hanover.bmp

is this one in oak?

i quite like this style

I missed getting my magenta in the Christmas sale when it went down to £312 and ended up scouring the country for one. I got mine for £357 & bagged the last one in a store somewhere up north. I love it & wish they'd done the Hanover in glove leather in a range of colours as it's a great shaped bag.

I saw a woman with a black brooke yesterday, and another oak brooke a few days go - funny, since I haven't seen any brookes around for ages. And they both looked beautiful, and well loved!

Saw a black roxanne yesterday at the train station. The woman carrying it had a very casual look going on, don't mean to be rude, but she was sort of really scruffy, but the bag was real :s Maybe she was having a bad day or something, even I probably don't look like I should be carrying a mulberry half of the time :nuts:

I lost count of how many Bays and Roxys I saw over the last couple of days shopping in Oxford St. Crazy how popular Mulberry is.

I was mooching around Oxford St with my black Bays the other day, you might have seen me ;)

Bays and Roxys are my most spotted in London full stop. I can never quite work out which ones are fake though.

I never see any on Oxford street...but Waterloo always gets my muberry lust going...When I was looking for an OAK Antony I saw a choco one....when I wanted the Red Mabel ....I saw a choco one........When I wanted the Choco/black bays I saw a Black Bays...!
I saw a woman in M&S on Tuesday and she had a Black Somerset in the same style as Jo's Plum one.... they are sooooooo nice!

I'm off to Marlborough tomorrow & expect to see quite a few Mulberries. There's always an older chap in mustard coloured cord trousers too - seems to be obligatory male uniform in Marlborough!