Hermes in Vancouver, B.C.

Michaela

Shopping is my cardio...
Apr 24, 2006
Went in to buy perfume...ended up drooling over bags too!

There was a Gold Ostrich Bolide, 3 Kellys (20cm,??32cm) a Massai, purple croc cosmetic case of some kind...lots of croc bearns...2 lizard kelly clutches and 25ish cm HAC I'm terribly sorry I cannot remember most of the colors...it was overwhelming in there!!

Next time I'm going to snap some secret cell phone pics :graucho:

i went there too a couple weeks ago. they had plenty! but no birkin=/ the nice SA was able to put me on the list though=) he was really awesome! did you see the red kelly on display or was it sold?

There was a lighter red (sorry, not sure of the correct name:s) kelly there...looked like a 32 in box leather...still learning the Hermes leathers and sizes!!

The red Kelly has been there for over 1 month...
its not really attractive IMO ... the orange (that I considered) was A LOT MORE BEAUTIFUL.. they had a BJ Mini Kelly but that was sold... they now have a black mini Kelly *sorry I dont know the leathers*
And yes the Bolide was tdf!!!!
The purple croc make up pouch was nearlu 8000 *yikes thats A KELLY*

^oh forgot to say the Red kelly was larger than 32cm (because the orange was 32) and hardware is not gold...it was palladium I think* souple and overall, I think not as elegant.

I am going snowboarding at Whistler next week and I thought I'd stop into the Hermes store in Vancouver. This is the closest store to Seattle.

Does anyone have any feedback about this store and/or the name of a good SA there?

Thanks. :heart:

PinkSuadeSoho,
Shannon is working at Hermes now?!!
Whoa! She was my best LV SA...soo sweet and kind.
She even gave me a little lesson on Palladium hardware, since she had a major in Chemistry.

Roo,
I would definitely recommand Shannon if she's available.
But if u r looking for a SA that knows pretty much everything around the store, I would suggest Michael, the store manager.
He also knows almost everything that's not even available in the store.
So if u r looking for anything in particular and/or u might have a hard time describing it, Michael will find it for you.
BTW, his surname is Michiel.
I gotta let u know this as well, cuz there r 2 Michael's in the store.

I hope you have a great time staying in van;)

Oh yes Shannon is a sweetheart, with everyone! I've never worked with her personally but she has such a kind heart and so much fun, I'm sure you'ld have a great time with her Roo!