Where can i buy chanel sunglasses/eyeglasses online?

did you try the 2 links provided?

I know there's some reputable eBay Sellers as well. . . would you buy frmo eBay if someone here recommended someone?

Smoothporter: I love 4sunglass' Angelina Jolie Armani sungalsses!

I posted this in the authenticate this thread but was hoping someone could tell me if these sellers have authentic Chanel sunnies:

eBay: CHANEL 5076H SUNGLASSES MOTHER PEARL 5076/H SUN GLASSES (item 280026318652 end time Sep-14-06 19:32:26 PDT)

eBay: 2005 CHANEL 5080B 5080-B C501/87 sunglasses NEW HOT (item 220024963067 end time Sep-13-06 13:37:30 PDT)

TIA :flowers:

The first one is defintely OK - the feedback is good, and the glasses have the right markings and CHANEL etched into the lens. The fakes haven't done that yet thankfully!

Not sure about the second since the glasses shots are too generic. Hopefully someone else can comment on the seller for you.

Thanks for your input, tweetie! :flowers:

I figured the first seller had authentic sunnies.

I am hoping that someone has dealt with the second seller and that they sold authentic sunnies.

Smoothporter: I love 4sunglass' Angelina Jolie Armani sungalsses!

TIA :flowers:

Me too. I almost bought a pair too, but ended up buying a pair of Bvlgari from 4sunglass. I may still get the Armani's.

I can't help too much on the other sellers, I've only dealt with 4sunglass for the last 2-3 years.