Ouvea Carryall

yuDa398

Sep 7, 2006
Hi everybody, this is my first post in the purse forum.:shame:
I got no louis vuitton pieses and i would like to start my own collection.
i would like to know if the Ouvea Carryall from the spirng-summer collection is still aviable?
thank you!
:shame: :flowers:

This is Deluxeduck's picture. I hope you don't mind me posting this picture, deluxe. The Ouvea is on the blue chair on the bottom right. ;)

06LVCollection.jpg

if your boutique doesn't have one, im sure they could arrange a transfer from another boutique internationally. the Sydney LV does it regualrly with the HK and Singapore LVs. but better act now, if you really want it :yes: here's a better photo of my carryall:

OuveaCarryall1.jpg

best of luck!

if your boutique doesn't have one, im sure they could arrange a transfer from another boutique internationally. the Sydney LV does it regualrly with the HK and Singapore LVs. but better act now, if you really want it :yes: here's a better photo of my carryall:

OuveaCarryall1.jpg

best of luck!

It's gorgeous! :love: How much does this bag retails for?

like john said above $1350 USD, BUT I really need to know how much it holds compared to the keepall 55 (I am looking damier) I am leaning towards the damier because its easier to care for and I am very messy but at the same time I get paranoid if something isn't perfect and I'd be worried of spilling all over the bag while travelling. Is the damier ot the carryall bigger?