What is your favorite every day necklace?

I have several CZ necklaces I will put on with just about anything b/c I love bling, I have a floating open heart, a cross, a big Lucite star, a circle within a circle, and a starfish. I also have a 2-tone set of a heart pendant on a rolo chain and matching heart earrings, and a silver cable bracelet with gold and black onyx caps. I would never wear the same jewelry everyday, I like variety and I collect costume jewelry.

I don't wear a necklace everyday but I used to wear a diamond solitare everyday, thats still my favorite necklace style, classic and simple. It looks great set in a traditional basket setting or in the Diamond by the Yard style, with the very thin and delicate bezel ( like Rubyjul's!)

This Cartier diamond pendant, which I bought earlier this year. Have no idea about its name.

necklace.jpg

I rotate too. For a dainty necklace, I have a pendant w/ two coin pearls in different colors that looks really pretty b/c of the unique shapes. I wear a lot of solid colors, so I do big and colorful things a lot. I have 2 turquoise necklaces I wear, one has polished beads that are maybe 10 mm each w/ silver b/t each, like a strand of pearls and the other is really large pieces and looks close to this, except my stones are larger and flatter:

il_fullxfull.27851254.jpg

I love necklaces! I sometimes wear my diamond solitare necklaces (I have a 0.30 ct princess cut and a 1 cut round) or my Tiffanys (open heart, the flower pedal one, the one that looks like a number 8) or my diamond horseshoe necklace. I also have some costume jewelery necklaces too.