Can You Tell Me What This Bag Is Called

traceyd

Feb 4, 2006
I bought this bag 16 years ago in the Hermes shop in Beverly Hills. I had seen it on a girl in Hawaii and had to have it. It was 1850 back then. I have only seen one other in the subsiquent years. That one was in a resale shop, it was navy blue and was selling for 1800.
it is quite pretty close up(pardonphotos) but highly impracitical..you can never find anything in it. But, I am dying to know if any of you experts know anything about it.

Attachments

• IMG_1042.jpg
    IMG_1042.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1045.jpg
    IMG_1045.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1043.jpg
    IMG_1043.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 58
That's interesting - it looks like an old Escada (that old print design in browns oranges etc.) backpack that I keep my ice skates in. A long time ago I tried to use it as a bag and couldn't find anything either - so I made it an ice skate bag since they are kind of big!- that Escada is totally indestructible but the Hermes looks both beautiful and destruble. Really nice.

i remember that, too -- i think it was around $800? i remember wishing i had bought it to tote around my riding boots and helmet.

btw, do you think it would be tall enough to fit high boots in it?

no...they would poke out of the top and the bag isn't that wide...you could stick them probably but it wouldn't be a geat fit....it's a weird bag....i don't think i've used it in five years...