how do you protect your white & greige b-bags?

The only thing I use on my white bbag is vectra spray. So far, it's worked so well! I got some dirt on one of the corners and it came right off with AG cleaner and my SA says it's because the Vectra spray repels the dirt. To this day, my whitey is in pristine state (knock on wood) HTH:flowers:

The only thing I use on my white bbag is vectra spray. So far, it's worked so well! I got some dirt on one of the corners and it came right off with AG cleaner and my SA says it's because the Vectra spray repels the dirt. To this day, my whitey is in pristine state (knock on wood) HTH:flowers:

I have not used Vectra on any b-bags but I did spray my white Muse with Vectra and my Muse is also in pristine shape.:yes:

What is vectra spray? :confused1:

I sprayed my white Bbag with AG before using it this summer, and it looks as good as new. I also sprayed it on my pale pink Purse and my black & white damask Day. I even sprayed the fabric part.