Can you print Paypal shipping label w/out a sale?

bellafleur

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
I saw a thread about this a while ago, and just spent 20 minutes searching and looking for it to no avail. I think someone had posted a link to somewhere on Paypal where you could just buy and print a shipping label without selling an item. I want to return something to a store, and all I want to do is buy a darn shipping label, but I can't figure out how to do it. Anybody know? Thanks:smile:

I know, but I thought there was a way to do it directly through Paypal... would make my life easier. Though I suppose spending half an hour searching for how to do it would be equal to standing in line at the post office!:smile:

yes you can, i just printed 3 labels from paypal w/o sale. search for 'shipping center' it took some time to get used to, but I find it very helpful, especially i can see the status of shipment instead of searching through email.

This is a great thread. I've searched several times for this since I send several packages to my mom for gifts, returning store merchandise and I could not find this either. I'm not sure what you mean about searching for "shipping center" because nothing comes up. I have been trying to find this for several months in paypal...lol. It's so much less expensive especially with UPS.

I know, but I thought there was a way to do it directly through Paypal... would make my life easier. Though I suppose spending half an hour searching for how to do it would be equal to standing in line at the post office!:smile:

You can go into the shipping screen for any payment you received and just override the name and address. or have someone send you a penny for "service" and you'll be able to get a shipping label with no name/addy so you can enter anything you want.