Jimmy Choo Which Choo bag are you carrying now, and for how long?

I'm glad this thread was resurrected. I got a few laughs :nuts:

Right now I am carrying my "new to me" Electric Blue Mahala. Whaaaaa?????? Did she say EBM? Yes, I didn't get nearly the deal as lionlaw, but I am head over heels. She is pristine and just my color.
So glad you got that gorgeous bag!!!!!! I am sure the seller is so sad:crybaby:

I'm cheating too. :wtf: Yeah, I'm using a leopard pony YSL and tomorrow I'll be using a Zebra Bottega Veneta BUT this weekend in Vegas I'm going to use my eel Ramona for daytime and my sneaky snake Celeste for evenings. :yes: The evening bag must have a strap in case you need 2 hands for late night shopping when drunk after dinner and a show!! ;)

Side note: My JC boutique just checked and the Simone doesn't show in any stores yet....:Push:

Attachments

• Jimmy Choo EEL Ramona.JPG
    Jimmy Choo EEL Ramona.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 223
  • Jimmy Choo - Celeste.JPG
    Jimmy Choo - Celeste.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Not carrying any! My one and only biker leather Ramona was stolen out of my car! If it weren't for bad luck I would have none at all. No evidence of break-in so insurance won't cover it! I had my wallet with me so they just got my bag and makeup and stuff! I haven't even told my MOM because she bought it and she will be furious as she is still making payments. I didn't even tell husband because it would be my fault and I am in enough hot water with him. So sad, no JImmy bag and probably will never have another as husband won't buy me handbags and my Mother is still complaining about the price of the one she did buy me!I hate my existance!:tdown::crybaby::yucky: I am soooo sad. I miss my bag!!!!!!!!!!! and I can't even get her replaced!:cursing:

Muggles, so sorry to hear about your Ramona--hopefully you'll get another.

^^^^^^^^^^
Oh no, I totally missed your post muggles . :sad: That's such a shame, I can't believe it. :nogood: I can't believe insurance won't cover anything. I hope you're wrong and haven't checked with them yet. It seems like we pay them all these premiums for something..... :crybaby:

I'm glad this thread was resurrected. I got a few laughs :nuts:

Right now I am carrying my "new to me" Electric Blue Mahala. Whaaaaa?????? Did she say EBM? Yes, I didn't get nearly the deal as lionlaw, but I am head over heels. She is pristine and just my color.

Mannnn, Somehow I've missed this whole page... :Push: Congrats on that one!! :drool: That is some color.:yes:

I carried my platinum Mahala for almost 2 weeks --I think that's a record for me, carrying one bag that long, as I normally change daily or sometimes twice a day. The platinum color is so versatile, as it will go with anything and any metal.
I did change over the weekend to my black Chloe Bay, I was traveling and the Bay is a great bag for travel.

Twice a day!!!! I'm impressed!!!! :woohoo:

I'd love a black Bay. Do they still make them? I would think so?? Hmmmm :graucho:

Not carrying any! My one and only biker leather Ramona was stolen out of my car! If it weren't for bad luck I would have none at all. No evidence of break-in so insurance won't cover it! I had my wallet with me so they just got my bag and makeup and stuff! I haven't even told my MOM because she bought it and she will be furious as she is still making payments. I didn't even tell husband because it would be my fault and I am in enough hot water with him. So sad, no JImmy bag and probably will never have another as husband won't buy me handbags and my Mother is still complaining about the price of the one she did buy me!I hate my existance!:tdown::crybaby::yucky: I am soooo sad. I miss my bag!!!!!!!!!!! and I can't even get her replaced!:cursing:
OMG, I just read this! I'm so sorry!