Dior Karenina exotics and other treasures!

Liberté;7798813 said:
Maybe it's not embossed after all? It's a little hard to see which technique thye used on it.
Oh that one... Yeah the description just says "in fur"... It looks to me like the pattern was either pressed or pleated.

:tup: GORGEOUS!!!!
eminere™;7785669 said:
Oooohh just found this frame bag in embroidered velvet:

dior-handbags_18.jpg

Somebody please tell me that this bag comes in black :shame:

yes it does!!

I recently acquired the Dior Avenue in soft croc in black. I really love it!! Very roomy and functional! :heart::heart:

I looked at the Karenina in croc as well, but decided against it because it didn't suit my style.

Now that I have the Dior Avenue, I'm a little hesitant to get LV's croc neverfull since they are so similar...

I'm thinking about starting a Dior picturebook thread.. if I do, I will make sure to post more pictures and action shots of the Dior Avenue!

P1000206e.jpg

yes it does!!

I recently acquired the Dior Avenue in soft croc in black. I really love it!! Very roomy and functional! :heart::heart:

I looked at the Karenina in croc as well, but decided against it because it didn't suit my style.

Now that I have the Dior Avenue, I'm a little hesitant to get LV's croc neverfull since they are so similar...

I'm thinking about starting a Dior picturebook thread.. if I do, I will make sure to post more pictures and action shots of the Dior Avenue!
OMG stunning acquisition I love it!!! :drool: Is that the croc-skin model or croc-embossed calf?