Official Chloe weekend

Have a look :graucho:...
Bilbao firemen ;):faint:...(North of Spain, my town)

http://servicios.elcorreodigital.com/calendarios-bomberos-bilbao/

They do this calendar in order to refund their trip to Australia ...fireman against policeman; like Olympic Games, teams all over the world...

girls - whilst I'm leaving the link in place - please - I don't think some of the remarks are necessary - this is a 'Chloe' Thread -

Last edited by a moderator:
Hay Carumba!!!
Muy Muy fuente!!
:heart::heart::heart:

It´s true :yes:. Two years ago they did the same and they sold lots of calendars. They got the money to go to the games and the money that exceeded it was donated to a battered women's association (I don´t know if it is the right word...:confused1:).
This year they are trying to do the same.

Can i have september and october RIGHT now?

And then, as a special treat for my free biweekly weekend as a divorcee... i'd get december, please...

Thank you for posting this... I needed some hot stuff to spice my life up!

mariabdc,
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Girls - either get this Thread :back2topic: or it will be Closed. References which I've had to delete - don't pertain to the topic - and could be seen as offensive.

So sorry Lescoy....
Back to topic, I took out my Large Heloise this weekend... was worried about another strap popping out (will never get over the horror when this happened to me the last time I carried it!)....Luckily no accidents to mention...she was a metallic beauty!! Thank God it seems my DH fixed it after working on it for over an hour...