Hermes Animal key rings Dog vs Owl , which one to let go?

Let go the

• Dog

• Owl

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like the others mentioned, the owl has a nicer contrast against your Lindy. I'd keep that, and let the dog go. Maybe you can just replace the dog with something non-H? A stuff toy maybe? :P

That's actually a very good idea. Why not let go of doggy and get a more inexpensive replacement? I only have one H keychain now as I like the unexpected look of something like Bob hanging off my bag

Birk1.jpg

^^ LOL mooks, Bob sure gets around!

I love the Owl keychain, because its more unusual.
The Dog one is lovely, and it does have special meaning to you, but I think I would prefer to let that one go.

lvlady and mooks, I actually have soft spot for charms so I do have other bag charms (key rings) like from swarovski? My sister and I also make charms from crystal beads like this one.... a winnie the pooh set :smile:. My sister also made me a donald and daisy combo :nuts: as a wedding present to me.

Like the others mentioned, the owl has a nicer contrast against your Lindy. I'd keep that, and let the dog go. Maybe you can just replace the dog with something non-H? A stuff toy maybe? :P

That's actually a very good idea. Why not let go of doggy and get a more inexpensive replacement? I only have one H keychain now as I like the unexpected look of something like Bob hanging off my bag

Attachments

174.5 KB · Views: 91
I voted for the owl because I like the look of it better, although the dog is also cute. I'm just getting into the keychains and have 4 so far.

You do say the dog has more meaning to you though, but then you also said the owl was your first keychain ... O:huh:Ooo ... I see your dilemna! I could see reasons to keep both.

I wouldn't let go of both right now ... hold onto one and then if you want to sell that one down you road you can.

Good luck with your choice!

lvlady and mooks, I actually have soft spot for charms so I do have other bag charms (key rings) like from swarovski? My sister and I also make charms from crystal beads like this one.... a winnie the pooh set :smile:. My sister also made me a donald and daisy combo :nuts: as a wedding present to me.

Do you mean that you made this winnie the pooh set yourself? It is amazing and I think that it is perfect with your Lindy as well!