the true color of FUMO Bow???

okaka

Sep 20, 2008
Hi MiuMiu ladies,
surprisingly found out that my (old leather) FUMO bow has a brown tone rather than dark grey, which is different as I thought it should be, or described by the FUMO owners.

What is the true color IRL of a old leather FUMO bow indeed? :confused1:

ps. the inside material is in dark brown.

Or mine is not FUMO but another color? :graucho:

Attachments

• IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 900
  • IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 662
  • IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 622
  • IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 795
  • IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 628
Last edited:
Okaka, yes it's not true grey. It has brown undertones. I have seen a thread by a tPfer with a photo an SA sent her. It was brown in the pictures but still, PRETTY! You may want to ask Vinyl as she is a bow expert.

Okaka, yes it's not true grey. It has brown undertones. I have seen a thread by a tPfer with a photo an SA sent her. It was brown in the pictures but still, PRETTY! You may want to ask Vinyl as she is a bow expert.

Thankyou MICX! Although it is not the kinda dark grey as I thought, but you said it, a really pretty baby!:wlae:

I am not sure if my comments will help....but I too have the bow bag in fumo (with the old leather) and it's still in brand new condition because I bearly use it. Anyhow it is definitely grey (fumo is like a smokey grey), and I can't see any brown undertones.

I am not sure if my comments will help....but I too have the bow bag in fumo (with the old leather) and it's still in brand new condition because I bearly use it. Anyhow it is definitely grey (fumo is like a smokey grey), and I can't see any brown undertones.

:thinking:

Jellybean, could you please post some pix of your fumo bow? TIA!:heart:

:thinking:

Jellybean, could you please post some pix of your fumo bow? TIA!:heart:

I looked at my bag under different lighting, and under artificial lighting especially 'yellow' lighting the bag appears darker with a muddy undertone, but I'm not sure if I would say brown. Anyhow definitely in natural light it appears as smokey grey.

Here are picture of my bag...it might help you compare :smile:

Attachments

• miu miu bow.JPG
    miu miu bow.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 747
  • miu miu bow 2.JPG
    miu miu bow 2.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 610
I looked at my bag under different lighting, and under artificial lighting especially 'yellow' lighting the bag appears darker with a muddy undertone, but I'm not sure if I would say brown. Anyhow definitely in natural light it appears as smokey grey.

Here are picture of my bag...it might help you compare :smile:

Thanks Jellybean!:tup:

From the pix of your bow, I guess we mean the same thing, the muddy or brown undertone.

Really love the fumo changes its color under different lighting, so amazing...:tender: