Show us your coats!

0078915811192_215X215.jpg

I didn't want to spend alot on a coat, so I just picked up this White Stag fleece coat from WalMart. It was only like $20. I get hot flashes all the time, and I didn't want something that would smother me. And its soooo comfy. You're probably looking for something designer, but I love this one!

0078915811192_215X215.jpg

I didn't want to spend alot on a coat, so I just picked up this White Stag fleece coat from WalMart. It was only like $20. I get hot flashes all the time, and I didn't want something that would smother me. And its soooo comfy. You're probably looking for something designer, but I love this one!

what a great find for Walmart! :smile:

2944110886_13a70220b4_o.jpg

Nanette Lepore Seaside Jacket in bone. This is one of the coats on current rotation- it's not so cold here yet, so I go between this and a black wool Bella jacket from J. Crew.

Oh my, I'm going to have a FIELD DAY with this thread... I've got a coat fetish. For now I'll just post my favorite find ever... a Christian Dior for $6!
2948327374_a3c8265840.jpg

I'm going to get the (enormous) shoulder pads removed but I just HAD to wear it!

COMING SOON TO A THREAD NEAR YOU
Vintage Camel wool I.Magnin coat
Vintage lavender military style coat
Vintage Danish Rescue Corps coat
Black Burberry trench
and much much more!

Right now I'm wearing my Armani Exchange Wrap Tie-Belt Jacket in Grape ($150) since it's not that cold out yet. I don't think it's available anymore, since it was from the spring line.

For winter, I bought a black Calvin Klein down coat in black ($120) from Macy's. It comes in tan, red, and peacock as well.

Attachments

• Minka-Kelly.jpg
    Minka-Kelly.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 295
  • m.jpg
    m.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 147
I just tried on this coat at Old Navy....surprisingly nice material, shape, and fit! I like how the collar can fold over to look a Mackage coat. It's $99 although cheapy me will try to find some kind of discount before I buy it.