Sabrina and Julianne Owners . . . . How is the Leather Holding Up?

Cate14

I Need More Cowbell
O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
For those of you who have been carrying your Sabrinas/Juliannes, have you had any problems with the leather scratching/scuffing? I purchased a black Sabrina last week, but returned it the next day because I felt like it might scuff easily. :confused1: Also, do you think any of the colors are more prone to scatches than others?

I have one little scuff on mine after carrying it for a week. And it was only because it got caught on a metal stand at work (gasp!) but it buffed out for the most part and I'm the only one who can really tell it's there.

I think the leather is a lot more low maintenance than say, the Leigh.

it depends on the colour you get. the magenta and teal leather tend to scratch a lot more easily and is harder to hide. the black and the expresso are a lot better so you shouldn't have to worry about it

I have the cranberry and have had it since it was first a pilot bag, and it not scratched at all. Granted, its not an every day bag for me, but I have carried it many times and its still perfect.

Sorry, I have to ask, since I'm hovering between Leigh and Sabrina at the moment (I might just get both). What did you mean about the Leigh leather being high maintenance?

Just that every scratch and scuff and bump leave an obvious mark that is sometimes hard to buff out (more so with my camel than with my black). I think the camel will be on the bay soon because I can't handle how much I have to baby her.

Then again, I just bought the putty Sabrina, so maybe I'm just setting myself up for high-maintenance failure.

I have carried my magenta Sabrina every day for a month and, while she gets a few slight scratches occasionally, they buff right out with my fingertip. Very low maintenance!