Ben was back today!!

I send Ben a note about once a week as a reminder - they are working really REALLY hard right now, so for him to get here is a major accomplishment. I am just so pleased! If it wasn't for the fact that we might get overrun, I'd make a post in the main forum about BEN HARNETT of HAYDEN-HARNETT actually coming to his own sub-forum and answering questions ... and what a perfect time to get to know the brand! But then we wouldn't have him all to ourselves, would we ...:P

As a side note, you guys know this is by FAR the classiest nicest most decent sub-forum on tPF, don't you - you all are the very best - just like Hayden-Harnett bags - classy, nice, elegant, smart, and well-designed. That's Hayden-Harnett Hotties for ya!:heart:

:hugs:
I concur with India Hotties (you're all so awesome) but India, I hope you know that YOU my love set the tone and lead to follow..
I send Ben a note about once a week as a reminder - they are working really REALLY hard right now, so for him to get here is a major accomplishment. I am just so pleased! If it wasn't for the fact that we might get overrun, I'd make a post in the main forum about BEN HARNETT of HAYDEN-HARNETT actually coming to his own sub-forum and answering questions ... and what a perfect time to get to know the brand! But then we wouldn't have him all to ourselves, would we ...:P

As a side note, you guys know this is by FAR the classiest nicest most decent sub-forum on tPF, don't you - you all are the very best - just like Hayden-Harnett bags - classy, nice, elegant, smart, and well-designed. That's Hayden-Harnett Hotties for ya!:heart:
:urock:

We love you too, India! Thanks for all the work you put in :woohoo:

India you are truly awesome...imagine my shock when Ben personally answered my post about a smaller bag recommendation. :nuts: You can bet your little HH Hottie patootie I'm off to buy the bag he recommended. :yahoo: