20% off Chloe @ Nordstrom Seattle - PICS!!

hamulcahy

O.G.
Aug 18, 2006
Here is what my Nordstrom Seattle SA - Peggy Urban 206-628-1253, sent me and they are ALL 20% OFF because they are price matching SAKS Friends & Family promotion Oct. 16 th through the 19th. Enjoy and hope you get what you want!!

Chloe Fashionista's-
In a departure from the modern graphic's of his first two runway shows at Chloé, Paulo Melim Andersson looked to Saint-Germain-des-Prés' bohemian seventies heyday for fall RTW/Handbag inspiration. Decadent sheerings embroidered with crystals came layered over shrunken sweaters teamed with relaxed jodhpurs, or topped drop-waist watercolor floral dresses. Handbags are shown in imperial purples in combination with Rocker Grey, Chocolate, and weathered Pink—was integral to the collection's opulent hippie mood, as was the Handbag Collection. (Info. found on Style.com-BBag.com)
My favorite of the collection is the oh so fabulous Paraty pictured below. I'm sure you have seen many celebs carrying this beauty in numerous magazines this month. The silhouette is smart, edgy, distinctive and comfortable. Everything you look for when thinking of a luxury statement piece.

Below I have pictured the MUST have's for the Fall 2008 collection. Please let me know if you have any questions on size or price. I am here to help you with any questions you may have.
As always Nordstrom will NEVER be undersold. Starting today (Oct. 16th) we will be honoring Saks 20% off friends and family discount that is good for Chloe Handbags! Call me today, this promotion will end October 19th!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php