Bought in Paris, can I return to LV store in other country?

I was reading my receipt this weekend after a purchase and it says it will not refund, only exchange or provide credit for international purchases. Don't know how they figure the exchange and maybe there are boutiques that provide money.

yes, they will accept exchange or give you a store credit as long as you have the receipt and usually within 1 month period. the amount on the store credit will be the amount of your bag at the country/store wehre you are returning it. So even if you got it chepaer in paris, they will give you a store credit of a higher price but then you also have to use it to purchase there. I hope I make sense and it's valid for 1 yr only.

yes, they will accept exchange or give you a store credit as long as you have the receipt and usually within 1 month period. the amount on the store credit will be the amount of your bag at the country/store wehre you are returning it. So even if you got it chepaer in paris, they will give you a store credit of a higher price but then you also have to use it to purchase there. I hope I make sense and it's valid for 1 yr only.

Agreed. This is what happened when I purchased in Paris also, it happened to be in favour for myself.

Not at all. Besides the fact that it's well out of the policy, I think it's also immoral to return a bag that you've used. I think the best thing to do would be to sell it at a loss, presuming it's still in excellent condition.

Can I request for an exchange after using the bag for 7 months? I seldomly use the bag, just once or twice. look brand new.

You may think it looks brand new, but the fact is it has been in your posession for 7 months, and even if it was worn only once, it is now used. Would you want to buy something someone else has worn?

Can I request for an exchange after using the bag for 7 months? I seldomly use the bag, just once or twice. look brand new.

Obviously, you do not share the same ideals as others here on the forum.

Just take the 7 month old bag and eBay it! I certainly do not want to walk into a boutique and purchase your USED bag! That you have owned for 7 MONTHS!

Would you like to buy a pair of shoes that I have worn "once or twice", that have sat in my closet for 7 months.. They look brand new!!

PFFT! I cannot believe that you would ask such a thing.