Midi Sofia in Crackled Purple and Purple Leather Reveal

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
Midi-Sofia with crackled purple leather in the middle and sides and new eggplant purple leather for handles, bottom. Red suede interior. I added a shoulder strap.

The texture of the crackled leather is soft to the touch but will snag fairly easy I beleive and will ultimately tear with heavy use in my opinion since the cracks seem delicate (but I could be wrong).

2008_10150007.jpg

2008_10150025.jpg

2008_10150029.jpg

2008_10150030.jpg

2008_10150031.jpg

Wow it is beautiful! Thanks so much for the detailed photos - I think I am going to LOVE this purple IRL. I have been waiting to see it on a bag, as my mini Ormala is in this leather. :love:

:heart::heart::drool::wtf::woohoo::heart::heart:

Um, GORGEOUS!! That purple is AMAZING! I would love to try the cracked but I know I would annihilate it unfortunately, I need tougher leather lol. All these gorgeous pics of that purple are blissful torture waiting for my bag.

Beautiful bag! The crackle purple is so cool. The new purple is gorgeous! Does the new purple seem durable?

Congratulations! Another incredible lionlaw original Ignes!

Beautiful bag! The crackle purple is so cool. The new purple is gorgeous! Does the new purple seem durable?

Congratulations! Another incredible lionlaw original Ignes!

Thanks no cute!! Yes, the new darker purple seems much durable. The cracked purple actually shows up more extreme in my pics than it is in real life. There is a hint of flare to it, but not over the top. I think so long as your encase the cracked leather in a sturdier leather, it should be ok.

I love the purple! I like the crackle more than I expected.

Yes, what do your coworkers say about your handbag collection?!?

Thanks! The male coworkers shake their heads and the female coworkers are mixed in their reactions. Some tell me about a great "purse party" where they foudn a bag just like mine for $25. Others drool with me.