The Maltese Club~! Post pics of your sweet furballs!

texaschic231

Smart AND Beautiful~!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
Let's get this baby on the road~! :P

Our babies deserve their own space, too...I will post pics of my baby Coco tonight...:wlae:

Feel free to add any pics of your babies here...:yahoo:

I can't post pictures of Coco for a while......she is so embarassed and really has gone into a real personality change. She got bad knotted and matted hair on two parts of her body after romping outside with my grandkids for quite a while. Nothing could be done............so the groomer after trying everything else had to shave her really close.....leaving only hair on her tail, ears and a little on her face......She is besides herself, no kidding, won't even go outside unless I carry her and carry her back in and is spending most of her time under the bed......hope this passes and her cute and funny personality returns soon....she is so embarassed about her looks, poor Coco!!!!!:heart:H

My Baby Girl: Princess Mia:

s167642860.jpg

Blahhhh..
s167642850.jpg

s167642841.jpg

Mommy!! Do you like my new Hello Kitty Dress?
s167642838.jpg

Princess Mia in her element:
s139064553.jpg

Like any fashionable little princess...she rolls in LV..LOL..
s130901222.jpg

Ok, enough pics Mommy!!
s130901217.jpg

Thats all for now!! I LOVE the MALTESE BREED!!

Thanks for looking!

I can't post pictures of Coco for a while......she is so embarassed and really has gone into a real personality change. She got bad knotted and matted hair on two parts of her body after romping outside with my grandkids for quite a while. Nothing could be done............so the groomer after trying everything else had to shave her really close.....leaving only hair on her tail, ears and a little on her face......She is besides herself, no kidding, won't even go outside unless I carry her and carry her back in and is spending most of her time under the bed......hope this passes and her cute and funny personality returns soon....she is so embarassed about her looks, poor Coco!!!!!:heart:H

Oh! Poor Coco!!! I used to hear stuff like that and I thought - oh brother - they don't get embarrassed, puh-leeese!

BUT THEY DO! My Ebbie used to get embarrassed if mommy (yep - I am owning up) gave her a bad haircut and especially one time when my DH LOST her and she came back hours later matted with stickers. So, before I got home from work, he thought he'd just trim her up a bit to get the stickers out so I didn't freak out even MORE. Well, you guessed it - he BUTCHERED her poor hair! It took her several days (maybe over a week even) to get over it! But when mommy did a GOOD job, she pranced around like she was Paris Hilton or something!

You really do need to get a pic of her like that, though. I bet she's CUTE! Ebbie was SO CUTE with her "do."

miss alice: which LV bag is Mia rollin' in? I love the bag!

the one pictured is called the Sac Baxter PM (the smaller size.) Mia also has a Sac Chien but the Sac Chien is completely enclosed..it looks like a crate and is used for airplane travel, etc..Sac Baxter can be used daily, like a purse. Whenever I grab my keys, Mia jumps into the Sac Baxter..she knows it is time to roll! LOL...HTH! ;)

Did Coco have a full coat prior to the hair cut? sometimes Malts are not use to having their hair so short..Malts are really high maintenance breeds with really sensitive pink skin and no undercoat..so hair cuts (or short hair cuts after long periods of full coat) can make them really sensitive to the change. how about letting her wear a shirt or dress? when Mia had a short cut a while ago, i can tell she felt "weird" about it. so i let her wear shirts, etc..her behavior changed back to normal. i think short hair is really good for Malts, bc now they can wear clothes easily w/o mats!!