**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

^ I agree. I would love to get a pink caviar flap from them, and a vintage Jumbo. I was amazed at the price i got my flap, plus it was shipped and wrapped perfect! Best experience ever.

I've used them once and they were wonderful. The bag I got was like brand new. I called them direct and they gave me background on the bag and seller.... Highly recommend!!

I have had them do a direct purchase of one of my LV bags.

I was expecting a check on the 1st of the month, however, they cut the check within 2 days of receiving it. I received the check 3 days later. Super reliable!!

:tdown:
Having spent nearly $1000 on several LV items with Fashionphile I decided the twilly color did not match the purses and sent an email for an RMA to return the twilly as per the terms of the web site. It took 3 e-mails before I got a response informing me I could return the item no problem. The item arrived back in Beverly Hills Certified Mail on September 29th. 15 days have gone by and during that time I have sent 5 e-mails asking for an update to see whether the credit card has been issued a credit. Absolute zero response. I will now have to contact the card company direct. Out of eight e-mails to a "Steven" in Beverly Hills, Fashionphile responded just once. Can you believe this customer service? They are quick to sell and dispatch product but when it comes to returning product for a refund you're banging your head against a brick wall. Be warned folks.
I will never deal with them again and you better bank on keeping anything you purchase with them because trying to communicate with them direct is the biggest hassle I have experienced in years.

I bought something from them not too long ago and did like what I received. However, they have a very hard time replying to emails. It turns me off also. For such a high end place, you'd think they would reply immediately to all emails. I get some form emails from them every once in a while - or maybe a reply to something on my wish list - even though it's not the item I want.

But when I ask about specifics on a bag - forget it! No reply at all.

I bought a bag from them once and I was not impressed with their customer service. They did not reply my e-mails. I also notice that they use Photoshop to "beautify" their items a lot. The bag I received did not look as good as the pictures. :tdown:

I hope you get the problem rectified soon.

:tdown:
Having spent nearly $1000 on several LV items with Fashionphile I decided the twilly color did not match the purses and sent an email for an RMA to return the twilly as per the terms of the web site. It took 3 e-mails before I got a response informing me I could return the item no problem. The item arrived back in Beverly Hills Certified Mail on September 29th. 15 days have gone by and during that time I have sent 5 e-mails asking for an update to see whether the credit card has been issued a credit. Absolute zero response. I will now have to contact the card company direct. Out of eight e-mails to a "Steven" in Beverly Hills, Fashionphile responded just once. Can you believe this customer service? They are quick to sell and dispatch product but when it comes to returning product for a refund you're banging your head against a brick wall. Be warned folks.
I will never deal with them again and you better bank on keeping anything you purchase with them because trying to communicate with them direct is the biggest hassle I have experienced in years.

I've always been tempted to buy from them but never have. Now I will stay clear away :tdown: I wonder why they still have 100% feedback?? Its obvious that you are not the only one that has received such bad service.

I had the same experience as well. I bought one bag from them and it doesn’t look good. Asked for refund, they took 1.5 weeks to reply my emails. I ended up selling the bag by myself because I scared they won’t give back my money…

Sorry to hear that canipus ….

I had to return a pochette that I bought off their website (not Ebay)because of a problem and I did get an immediate refund. I did pay via Paypal though. As far as Ebay feedback, just a couple weeks ago there were negatives and yet it was showing 100% now I see the negatives are gone/removed totally from the feedback. I thought that strange. I am so sorry that your refund is taking so long, did you use PayPal or a credit card without Paypal? Have you tried calling them via phone, you may want to try calling, their number is posted on their site. Stephen is the associate who did provide my immediate refund. Good Luck!