live.com is offering 30% cashback for miu miu items now!

And remember, there's a $200 cap on the cashback for every BIN purchase (limited to 6 per ebay account). And yes, this applies to other items as well - just make sure you see that green little cashback logo before you confirm your payment.

And remember, there's a $200 cap on the cashback for every BIN purchase (limited to 6 per ebay account). And yes, this applies to other items as well - just make sure you see that green little cashback logo before you confirm your payment.
Can someone please tell me how you take advantage of this offer?

Miu2 -

You would need to sign up at live.com first.
If you have a hotmail account, you should be able to use your current user name. BUT you must activate your live.com account if you have not done so!!

Go to live.com and sign up. You'll see options for cashback on top.

Just go to live.com and type louboutin ebay. This usually works for me.
You'll see a link that says Louboutin Ebay:" May qualify for up to 30% cashback!"

Click on the link. Look for your stuff. Note that this only works for BIN items!

Click on BUY IT NOW. You'll see a prompt if the item qualifies for cashback.
There will be a green button with X amount of dollars that you'll be getting back as cashback.

If you do this correctly, you'll see the green icon at every step of checkout. Please make sure that you make your purchase within 30 to 1 hour of accessing ebay via live.com!

If you do not see the green cashback icon/banner, then you are not getting cashback. Try again.

If you are successful, you'll get an email in both your Ebay and hotmail account announcing that you've earned cashback.

There will be a waiting period of 60 days before you can withdraw your money.

This is the short summary. For more details, please visit deals and steals:
http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and-steals/ms-live-cash-back-30-now-oct-1st-364709.html

Note: This only works for US Ebay/Paypal accounts.
I'm not sure if you'll get cashback if you try to buy something from a NON US Ebay seller.

If you are a NON US Ebay buyer, this will not work either.

There are some reports that Canada qualifies but please do your homework first.

Miu2 -

You would need to sign up at live.com first.
If you have a hotmail account, you should be able to use your current user name. BUT you must activate your live.com account if you have not done so!!

Go to live.com and sign up. You'll see options for cashback on top.

Just go to live.com and type louboutin ebay. This usually works for me.
You'll see a link that says Louboutin Ebay:" May qualify for up to 30% cashback!"

Click on the link. Look for your stuff. Note that this only works for BIN items!

Click on BUY IT NOW. You'll see a prompt if the item qualifies for cashback.
There will be a green button with X amount of dollars that you'll be getting back as cashback.

If you do this correctly, you'll see the green icon at every step of checkout. Please make sure that you make your purchase within 30 to 1 hour of accessing ebay via live.com!

If you do not see the green cashback icon/banner, then you are not getting cashback. Try again.

If you are successful, you'll get an email in both your Ebay and hotmail account announcing that you've earned cashback.

There will be a waiting period of 60 days before you can withdraw your money.

This is the short summary. For more details, please visit deals and steals:
http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and-steals/ms-live-cash-back-30-now-oct-1st-364709.html

Note: This only works for US Ebay/Paypal accounts.
I'm not sure if you'll get cashback if you try to buy something from a NON US Ebay seller.

If you are a NON US Ebay buyer, this will not work either.

There are some reports that Canada qualifies but please do your homework first.
Thank you soooo much. I'm going to sign up right now!!

Okay, I sign up and logged in. I typed in Prada bags in the live search. A bunch of different bags come up with a notice of how many stores they are available in. When I click on a bag, the different stores pop up and on the side of the store's name it says what % off you get from each store. The highest % I have found is from some store called Couture Candy and it is for 25% off. I don't see any reference to ebay anywhere. If I click on "go to this store", I get a msg asking for my email address so that they can send me my "cashback amount" to my email address. I don't get it????

HELP!!

Miu2, I use the search term "ipod" on live.com. When you get the results, the ebay link for ipods is usually at the top (tells you also how much % the cashback is). Click on that link to get to ebay. From there, you can use eBay's search box to look for the actual item you want. Make sure you do a BIN and check that you are getting the cashback before you confirm payment through paypal (must pay with paypal)!

Good luck!

Thanks to Shockey, who sent me a link, I was able to log on and see the cashback rewards!! Not quite sure if this is a good thing though since now I want to buy something again..................:sweatdrop: Thanks again, Shockey!!