Question about returns?

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
I have a wallet that I decided that I am gonna return I bought it at a Coach store. It still has its tags on it and I have the receipt. I am planning on going to the outlet today. Can I return the wallet at the outlet for a refund to my credit card or do I need to go back to the store?

I think the back of the Coach receipt has their return policy and if I remember correctly, you can return boutique stuff to the outlet but not outlet stuff to the boutique...I think? So you should be fine since you have the tags on the wallet and your receipt.

And for those who return without receipts, they require photo IDs and record the information. Too many "no receipt" returns also earns the returner a "banned" letter.

With so many "issues" with Coach purchases, both online and in-store, I'm surprised that the OP wants to do business with Coach.

I think the back of the Coach receipt has their return policy and if I remember correctly, you can return boutique stuff to the outlet but not outlet stuff to the boutique...I think? So you should be fine since you have the tags on the wallet and your receipt.

Thanks I was able to return it with no problem :yes:

Hi, I bought a coach wallet for a friend when I was in US and paid by credit card. It wasn't what she expected, hence I'm getting another friend who is flying to the US to return it (with receipt).

How does the amount get credited back to my credit card? Do I need to pass my friend my credit card?

Hope someone can help me on the return policy as my friend is flying off on Friday. Thank you!!

Hi, I bought a coach wallet for a friend when I was in US and paid by credit card. It wasn't what she expected, hence I'm getting another friend who is flying to the US to return it (with receipt).

How does the amount get credited back to my credit card? Do I need to pass my friend my credit card?

Hope someone can help me on the return policy as my friend is flying off on Friday. Thank you!!
They will need your credit card unless you would rather them give her a merchandise credit.