Please clear up for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dose the bottom of this bag look off to anyone I have never seen this before! Is it real? If this thread is misplaces I'm sorry.:shrugs: I want it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/HERMES-BIRKIN-35-MATTE-Black-SOPHISTICATED-Bag-bnib_W0QQitemZ380072082368QQihZ025QQcategoryZ63852QQcmdZViewItem
Hi Alegory,
Go to the Hermes Shopping section of this forum, and then to the authentication thread and do a search with the eBay item number. If you don't get a match, just post your own request for authentication on that thread, using the format requested. That is like this:

birkin
item number: XXXXXXXXXX
seller: XXXXXXXX
link: (as you've done above)
comments: (any specific questions or concerns you have about it)

Also, have you checked the Sticky with the list of reputable sellers? I'm pretty sure mightkismet is on there. If they are, you don't really need any more reassurance than that; because that means they ONLY sell authentic.

Good luck on finding the bag you love!

Oh! I know all that but my ? is more about whether any one has seen the bottom of bags look like this.
She has a great reputation,I just wanted the forum to confirm the bottom for me.

Sorry, all questions about authenticity must be posted in the Authenticate This Hermes thread provided in the Hermes Shopping subforum. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.