Official Coach CHAT Thread!!!

Hello to all coachies. I was at work today. On my lunch break I checked the forum if I can see post to check their outlets for additional 50% discount. Oh well I hope it will happen again in the near future. Still hoping.

hello ladies!! SO i think I have seen it all!! I was at the flea market yesterday and i didn't even want to look at all the fake purses! lol.. but I did Happen to see and couldn't even believe that they EVEN have FAKE SHOES!!! they had the brown Katelyn ones and a few other flats.
I was Disgusted, they actually looked authentic I was like OMG!! No WAY! and they had the nerve to want $60 for them!! ewww PEopLE now a days will do anything!
I've seen It all!! i didn't even know they made those, did any of you ladies??

Oh yay I love this thread - thanks baglady - great idea!

We just got back from a trip to the mall (the one closest to me with no Coach store, unfortunately!). My daughter is making her Confirmation in two weeks and my mom wanted to buy her an outfit to wear under her robe. She is a jeans and sneakers/Uggs kind of girl, so a dress purchase is always stressful, but she found something adorable right away, got shoes and everything. The little guy got a haircut (he's even cuter now if thats possible!), and some IronMan slippers!!! Nada for Mom, but that's ok!

Donna, I wish my daughter was more into jeans-uggs-aeroportal-american eagle (hate abercrombie tho) type of girl. She just wants dresses, skirts, etc..... she has been dressing a little more casual lately as she's grown. I love it.

i didnt dress up for the longest time, but i started again when i was 19 or 20... i wore my prom dress and a tiara and even had a wand lol last year i was mailyn monroe, and it was a big hit! i got hit on a lot by random men of all different ages at work(sears)..... haha :rolleyes: i was told i should go blonde lol

You look awesome, maybe you should considering going blond. :graucho:
I never dress up actually but I am having a hard time finding the right costume for my daughter. She is only 10 years old but she is a tall girl. All the ones we saw at the store were either too small or too slutty. WTF.

Hey!! I worked 91/2 hrs today so tired ... tomorrow is my last day then I am on vacation till the 21st :yahoo::woohoo:My girls , yes I have 4 of them all between the ages of 4 -11 and they are on Fall Break so I will not totally be vacationing.... hopefully we will take a trip to my local Coach Store and I can get my Black Sabrina :yes: I have to try it on to see if I will like it IRL.

I might go to the boutique tomorrow to check out the julianne.. I think I want it!

I LOVE the sabrina (and I am keeping it of course!) but I really wish I could wear it cross body.. so if I like the julianne I may get one instead of another sabrina.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE tuesdays and thursdays! My kids are in mother's day out and I go shopping! :graucho:

Donna, I wish my daughter was more into jeans-uggs-aeroportal-american eagle (hate abercrombie tho) type of girl. She just wants dresses, skirts, etc..... she has been dressing a little more casual lately as she's grown. I love it.

You look awesome, maybe you should considering going blond. :graucho:
I never dress up actually but I am having a hard time finding the right costume for my daughter. She is only 10 years old but she is a tall girl. All the ones we saw at the store were either too small or too slutty. WTF.
when i goto the halloween stores, i see middle school girls looking at the adult sexy women section(thats what its called even on the website) i am like wtf? my dad would be like h-e-double hockey sticks no, but some of their parents actually let them go try them on :wtf: :nogood: my mom wouldnt even have let me try it on lol but it just reminds me of clothes i find for sale in their section inappropriate for them to wear... but maybe im just an old fashioned 25 year old :nuts::P

when i goto the halloween stores, i see middle school girls looking at the adult sexy women section(thats what its called even on the website) i am like wtf? my dad would be like h-e-double hockey sticks no, but some of their parents actually let them go try them on :wtf: :nogood: my mom wouldnt even have let me try it on lol but it just reminds me of clothes i find for sale in their section inappropriate for them to wear... but maybe im just an old fashioned 25 year old :nuts::P

ITA ... I have seen that too while shopping with my daughters for their costumes I said the same thing "WTF" as they walk around with it on showing their parents it's like they are how old is your child :lecture:

No you are not. Going shopping with my 10 year old daughter these days is a nightmare, we have to buy from the juniors section because she is a tall girl and we things you would never imagine :tdown:

I LOVE the sabrina (and I am keeping it of course!) but I really wish I could wear it cross body.. so if I like the julianne I may get one instead of another sabrina.

Have you tried adding a chain to the strap? I bet that would make the strap larger and you will be able to wear it with no prob :yes: