Vanessa Hudgens

I think Vanessa is ADORABLE but a little overexposed right now, hopefully this won't hurt her career in the long run.

i agree its a bit much with HSM3 and i hope it doesnt hurt her career as well. ya know directors thinking she can "only do tween films" and wont be taken seriously.

i think she's hot when she smiles with her teeth, but when she smiles like.. a duck?? i dunno, just doesn't cut it for me. :confused1:

i think she's hot when she smiles with her teeth, but when she smiles like.. a duck?? i dunno, just doesn't cut it for me. :confused1:

LOL LOL LOL.:roflmfao: I know what you're talking about, that thing all the tween and teen celebrities do with their lips! Does look like a duck! Kinda like when Miley Cyrus smiles like a fish - that annoying pouty lip look!:yucky:

It's like if you have all that money to get your teeth perfectly straightened, whitened, HECK, replaced with perfect ones - just damn smile already!:lecture:

I love this girl's style, its so pretty! I like the fact that she has a normal teen/younger womans body!
-nicolecloset, i started a thread in the celeb fashion part of this forum! the colour is betsey!

I have a love-hate relationship with Vanessa Hudgens. I love her because I think she's absolutely gorgeous and I love her hair and style. But on the other hand, I think she is a terrible actress and sings in this really annoying voice. IDK, I can't describe it.

Plus after her naked picture leaked on the internet last year, I can't help but feel that she's such a terrible role model for the young generation growing up. Just my opinion. :P

There are worse role models out there then just her. I feel bad that her photos were leaked...but I'm sure she learned her lesson. I don't know if I like her singing voice but I do love that one song "I gotta go my own way"

Her new house is beautiful!

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/valley/la-hm-hotprop11-2008oct11,0,5097018.story

OK, PULL up the blinds in your sleeping tween-ager's room and show her this column. I promise she will not shoot daggers your way. Vanessa Hudgens Vanessa Hudgens of "High School Musical" fame has bought her first house. It's in Studio City, it cost $2.75 million, and she isn't out of her teens yet.

The Old-World Tuscan-style house has a city-lights view. There are six bedrooms and 6 1/2 bathrooms in 5,200 square feet. The property has a Pebble Tec pool and spa, waterfalls, cabana and a barbecue island. The kitchen has Thermador appliances and copper sinks. There is a wine cellar with glass doors and Mexican wrought iron. I won't even ask why a teenager needs a wine cellar, but whatever. . . .

The two-story home had been on the market for almost a year and had been most recently priced at $3,299,000.

But seriously.. why does she need 6 bedrooms if she will be living alone? I actually wouldn't want to live alone at 19, but hey thats JMO. I read a report that Zac will NOT be moving in just yet.