Ho Do You Like Your Spy

Bichon Lover

Jul 1, 2008
Hi Fendi Lovers!!! I have a wide variety of designers in a large collection of bags including 30 Jimmy Choo's but only have 1 crazy Fendi that was their 100th anniversary edition for Nieman Marcus. It keeps me giggling every time I use it! I am considering buying this Spy bag and wonder from those of you who have it how well you like it or not. Would appreciate your input, thanks!! :smile:

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/incl...<>ast_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1223863164386

Just noticed I forgot the W in how in the title!!! :faint: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: and it won't let me edit the title!!! Hmmm, maybe a subliminal message???? What a way to introduce myself to your lovely forum :nuts:

Attachments

• Fendi Neiman's 100th Anniversary.JPG
    Fendi Neiman's 100th Anniversary.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Fendi Neiman's 100th Anniversary (2).JPG
    Fendi Neiman's 100th Anniversary (2).JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I do not have this bag but use to have one like it from their LE range, I am afraid I really could not carry it, it was just to "out their " for me, this is a picture of the bag I did have, by the way we use to call it on the PF the "woolly mop". Good luck if you buy it but make sure you will use it, it is a lovely bag.

Attachments

• 141_4163.JPG
    141_4163.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 141_4170.JPG
    141_4170.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 141_4167.JPG
    141_4167.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 51
Whoops, just seen the link for the Zucca spy, thought you was getting the one in the picture then read you blog again....lol its been one of those days.....think the Zucca spy is a great bag, but like the LE Zucca best. The Zucca is a great all round spy and goes with more or less anything. Heres my LE one

Attachments

• 138_3813.JPG
    138_3813.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 75
Just noticed I forgot the W in how in the title!!! :faint: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: and it won't let me edit the title!!! Hmmm, maybe a subliminal message???? What a way to introduce myself to your lovely forum :nuts:

Hi Ho, I don't have a Spy, but that's just too funny :roflmfao:

You can always ask one of the Global Mods to edit your title ;)

I love the Spy bag! They carry alot, but dont look silly if your only carrying a few things. They're light. I love the Spy pouch and it's easy accessability for small items. The bubbly textured leather has got to be some of the most beautiful leather ever. The bag itself is just gorgeous...It really is one of my all time most favorite bags ever! It took me a minute to get used to the flap...at first I even was a bit annoyed by it, but I got used to it rather quickly, and now it's not a problem at all! I definitly think you should get a Spy! :yes:

I have the zucca & leather spy in the hobo version - which I really like, I have a lot of brown bags though, so this one only seems to get used for dressy occasions.

I really like the zucca & leather mix though - it's different and attention getting... Still wanting to get the original size spy in classic black too... Wishlists never end :smile:

Here's mine...
zuccaspy.jpg

Thanks everyone!!! Sounds like you all love your Spy's :yes: I'm going to Vegas the 24th and had been in San Fran this past weekend scoping out bags and this one caught my attention. So this may be mine in Vegas unless I find a Spy in a different leather that sets my Ho heart on fire !!!! :roflmfao:

I adore my Blueberry Spy! :nuts: She was my HG bag for the longest time - I still treat her like she should be in a glass case! :roflmfao: I take her out on special occasions, but whenever I do, I get tons of compliments! She's so roomy, and so soft and smooshy - and I just LOVE the colour!

fendispyblue12.jpg

I have a choclate spy... she is gorgeous but the blushing on the leather is quite bad so I do not carry it as often as I would like to. Always receive alot of compliments though...