Sky (Blue) -- Are there Bags in this Color?

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I was browsing thru some of the websites this evening looking at the new Resort bags when- I came across this Palais Royal Flat Case at Barneys in a color I haven't heard of before -- Sky. It's a beautiful shade of Blue, very similar to the Light Blue BB I wanted. I'm actually thinking about ordering one of these, but I wondered: Has anyone seen any actual bags in this color? If it's from the Palais Royal line, I wonder if the Gray comes in this color??

Anyone who has visited a MJ Boutique recently, have you seen this color? I'm think I'm going to call my SA at the MbyMJ store tomorrow to have him find out which bags, if any, come in this color -- But if anyone here knows, please tell me!! This could cure my "Light Blue BB Blues"!

attachment.php

Attachments

• skyblue.jpg
    skyblue.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 206
Is it perhaps the sky blue patent? I know the Christy, Blake, ZC, and key pouch come in the sky blue patent, and perhaps the Elise and MP too - the fall '08 thread in the reference library can probably tell you any others.

the peet and i assume the parker and e/w tote were supposed to come in this color, but i never saw it at the boutiques. could be another case of samples were made, but never produced bags.

attachment.php

Attachments

• fall 08 peet.JPG
    fall 08 peet.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 199
I just remembered that the SA I spoke with at the NYC boutique said that the Mercer Satchel for Spring would be coming in a Sky Blue - betcha it's this color.

I just remembered that the SA I spoke with at the NYC boutique said that the Mercer Satchel for Spring would be coming in a Sky Blue - betcha it's this color.

yep, there's another light blue-ish color coming out, but the pale blue was supposed to be a part of the fall 08 line. hopefully,the sky blue is released this time.

I remember seeing that color in a thread from xicaptain about new flat case colors for Fall 08.
The only thing I saw in the sky color at the LA boutique was the wristlet; no bags.
I asked my Nordies SA about it also and the company doesn't carry anything in this color.
A shame too--such a beautiful shade of blue.

Is it perhaps the sky blue patent? I know the Christy, Blake, ZC, and key pouch come in the sky blue patent, and perhaps the Elise and MP too - the fall '08 thread in the reference library can probably tell you any others.

no -- this is from the palais royal line -- barneys has the patent blue ZC as well, but this was the only bag they had in this color --

if there's no bag in this color, I may just have to get this flat case -- I'm sure I can find some use for it inside my bags -- ever since I got the daisy pouches and my agenda, my bag's have been much more organized -- I have a quilted pouch from MJs special items that I got last winter -- I was actually hoping to get another one, but they don't carry them any more (just those glittery, sparkly ones) -- I love this color and it's not to highly priced either ($2-something) -- does anyone know when know when Barneys has its first markdowns??

the peet and i assume the parker and e/w tote were supposed to come in this color, but i never saw it at the boutiques. could be another case of samples were made, but never produced bags.

attachment.php

if these bags are produced in this color, it would be too bad -- I already have the Mercer EW Tote in Navy, and these bags are just too similar -- of course, I could sell my EW Tote and get the lighter blue instead -- I'll just keep my fingers crossed that some other style is made in this (or a similar) shade of blue!

i saw this today at saks! it was made, but the mj stores just never ordered it. big mistake. the color is tdf. it's 20% off until sunday, so anyone interested should call kimberly at (212) 940-2225.

attachment.php

aw -- that's too bad. I like my EW Tote better, altho this color is gorgeous (it reminds me of Denim) -- someone should get it so we can all oogle over it!!!

guess the flat case will just have to do!!

i saw this today at saks! it was made, but the mj stores just never ordered it. big mistake. the color is tdf. it's 20% off until sunday, so anyone interested should call kimberly at (212) 940-2225.

attachment.php