Any spacious but LIGHTWEIGHT LV bag?

Bunnyjoy

Aug 27, 2008
Hey!

I need a LV bag for everyday use, which can fit in a small water bottle, wallet, some makeup and stuff.....Suitable for both work and casual....

Most importantly, it has to be lightweight and shoulder-carried!

Any suggestions?

I thought the Manhattan GM was the perfect size and all until I carried it....Oh my, quite heavy! :sad:

So pls do help by giving me some suggestions? I need one by end of this month....

TIA!!! :tup:

i know this is not shoulder-carried, but is the manhattan PM heavy?
how about the mono canvas griet?

Oh thanks lovelies for your suggestions! :tup:
But i don't really like the neverfull and gallieria....I know how functional they are! But, i just don't love it. :P

i know this is not shoulder-carried, but is the manhattan PM heavy?

^^^ yes the Manhattan PM is somewhat heavy because of the hardware.

May I suggest the Beaubourg? I know it looks a little masculine, but it's lightweight and can certainly carry a little or a lot. You can accentuate it with a charm or bandeau to make it a bit feminine. It has a wide open compartment with cell slot and a zippered compartment for your valuables. I've attached pics for you ;)

Attachments

• BB02.jpg
    BB02.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 806
  • Beau10.jpg
    Beau10.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 816
  • inbeau2.jpg
    inbeau2.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 819
  • inbeau3.jpg
    inbeau3.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 805
I am very particular with the weight as well. I have both the Neverfull MM and the Galliera PM. The Neverfull IS very spacious and can accommodate the things you mentioned. However I just find that with the thin straps, it hurts my shoulders after a while even though without any contents, it is quite lightweight. With the Galliera PM, it feels lightweight even with contents and doesn't hurt my shoulders at all. Neverfull would have easier access to things inside the bag though bec with the Galliera you would have to take the bag off your shoulders before you can get stuff in and out. But other than that, I love the Galliera and have no issues with it. Good luck deciding!