CL Horatio getting Delics in 140mm

wks ago i kept getting :lecture:then last night it all came out...when it did then he said fine and nothing else was said so i was like :huh: ok then....so now I'm so tempted to get a pair of YSL 105 pump..but then I know he will be :mad: and :rant:. If I do buy the YSL I will promise myself to go on ban :shocked: I will have too.

I tried on the Elephant Gray and they where nice but for me they didn't have the wow factor i liked them though just not enough for me to spend £s. Do you know when you will be getting your delics? What size did you get?
The lady today at a another store said they are running large to size so i don't know how true this is. I just hope 36 1/2 fit me. I shall pray all the way there and the SA's are nice to me. :upsidedown:

LOL at the :lecture:; I get the same thing!!

Elephant grey, ewww. I don't like that name, I guess I will have to wait and see. They said the shoes will be shipped by 11/6 (?). I am hoping they ship earlier. I got two sizes (36 and 36.5) and I will send the ones back that doesnt work. I am a little weird in CL sizing. Almost all of of my CLs are true to my US size and it because I have skinny ankles. If I size up too much then there will be major slippage. So I will just take my chances with the toebox being tight and stretching them.

Yup! To be fair, I didn't wear them outside much, just from my car into the bar. But while I was in there, I definitely did some dancing! The shoes are too much fun to just sit! And I was scared too, especially because they were a bright color, and suede, and could easily have been stained, but they were fine. Just brushed them when I got home and they were perfect.

What I refuse to do is wear them anyplace there will be smoking. I live in NJ, so that's basically nowhere in the state, but in PA, where several of my friends live, smoking is still allowed in bars (except in Philly, but we're often in the suburbs). I NEVER wear my CLs there, even if they're patent and probably would be fine - I refuse to have my shoes smell like smoke.

:popcorn:The Elephant Gray yes isn't the most exciting name. Looks better then it sounds. I tried on in a 37 there was a big huge gap and even with inserts they where still big...so i hope the 36 1/2 fit me. My mm are my true size a 36 in those i have heel slippage too but I can handle it :smile:. I will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!..;) Look forward to see pics.

JH I wouldn't wear my beauties to places where smoking is allowed. The thought of going to places where smoking is allowed sounds :yucky: . I was glad for the smoking ban in the UK much more fun going out without inhaling second hand smoke.

shoelover ~ Are you planning on wearing the Declics a lot? If so, I'd get the 120s. I absolutely LOVE my 140s, but they're a bit too tall to wear as an everyday shoe. If you're not planning on doing much walking in them I'd consider getting the 140s, though. They're probably my fave CL style ever.

o nvm when i said thats really high lol xsouzie's dont look that high. 120mm pigaelle's look higher imo lol

That's just because of the thin straight heel.

I haven't been paying attention to this thread, where can I pre order fuchsia Declic 140s??? (don't tell me, they're going to end up being a small fortune when you add the customs fees :P :sad:) I still really really want them, though... hmm...

You can call the number above, do you live in the US?

Thanks. I'm not in the US, though :s I'm in northern Europe and there are no stores that carry CLs here, so my only option of getting them includes paying a huge customs fee, which makes me a bit hesitant :hrmm: I'm seriously envious of all you US girls who can get them at retail :P