Triclos in Triplicate!!! Corny title I know...

fmd914

O.G.
Apr 13, 2007
So after my last little spree, I now own the triclos in triplicate....black, burgundy, and purple. I may return the burgundy since I love the color of the purple, but know the burgundy would be more practical. Have to dive into the closet and see what I put together...:P

I posted the purple in the pics thread, but some wanted modeling shots and comparison of the burgundy and purple so here goes....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF2571.JPG
    DSCF2571.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 282
  • DSCF2574.JPG
    DSCF2574.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 281
  • DSCF2580.JPG
    DSCF2580.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 278
  • DSCF2581.JPG
    DSCF2581.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 274
  • DSCF2582.JPG
    DSCF2582.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 276
Tough choice. I would say keep the aubergine, but you will probably keep both. hehe :smile:

Does the box on the purple say aubergine? That's what my Peniche box says and they look to be the same color. Although, Saks calls them "purple" like Barneys. I like "aubergine"...sounds more chic. haha

Tough choice. I would say keep the aubergine, but you will probably keep both. hehe :smile:

Does the box on the purple say aubergine? That's what my Peniche box says and they look to be the same color. Although, Saks calls them "purple" like Barneys. I like "aubergine"...sounds more chic. haha

Ha! Asha you know me too well! The box says purple. Which suprises me because the orniron boots say purple also and the colors are no where close!

jh - you know I want to keep all 3! For the past 2 months I've been trying to decide between the black and burgundy. Instead of returning one, I bought another. Maybe Lavender will come and tell me how she sticks to her rule of one pair, one style, one color. :sweatdrop:

Ha! Asha you know me too well! The box says purple. Which suprises me because the orniron boots say purple also and the colors are no where close!

jh - you know I want to keep all 3! For the past 2 months I've been trying to decide between the black and burgundy. Instead of returning one, I bought another. Maybe Lavender will come and tell me how she sticks to her rule of one pair, one style, one color. :sweatdrop:

I think I'm going to stick to this rule!!

Oh I forgot you bought purple Ornirons...ok I'm going to be the voice of reason (1x daily) and say return the purple triclos. Plus, you have purple suede VPs.

Oh I forgot you bought purple Ornirons...ok I'm going to be the voice of reason (1x daily) and say return the purple triclos. Plus, you have purple suede VPs.

Okay Asha - you MUST be running a fever. I have NEVER heard you be the voice of reason! AAAAGGGGHH - I feel I HAVE to return if YOU can't justify me keeping them! Yeah, got the purple suede VPs and am hoping for the purple lizards!!!!!

Sad thing is - I own hardly any black shoes (yeah I do remember my black patent overload thread from a few weeks ago) but I am thinking maybe to return the black triclos and keep the burgundy and purple...:greengrin: