CHAT Thread - Lets Talk Chloe

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can anybody access someone's account??? Doesn't it require a password? That's scary.:sad:

I just went outside and it wasn't raining. It might actually be a nice day. It just looked rainy though my dirty window. Time to clean my windows, I guess.:Push: Snow in texas, I didn't know.

Snow in Texas... yes'm.. occasionally, IF there's a football game or some outdoor event one has to attend! We are central Tx, north part of Tx actually is alot colder and they do get "real snow". We just get enough to make things wet and muddy... and icy. But only a few times during the winter.
Yep, accounts require passwords. Beats me how they hack into them. Ebay cust serv said "change your ebay account AND email account PASSWORDS regularly".... which is a big pain, as I will never remember the passwords.

I saw a Nordstrom look book for Resort yesterday and they had a pic of a new Paraty style. It is essentially the same except that it is not as tall, more of an east/west shape. I can't remember what colors they are getting it in. I'll take another look in a day or two. They also showed more Paddingtons coming in. :P I'll check out the colors on those too!! :yes:

Well ladies, I'm off to the airport now :yahoo: If any UK ladies want to go shopping for bags - none of my friends are really "bag people" so I wouldn't mind the company! PM me :smile:

I hope everyone has a good weekend :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.