Can someone please authenticate this Chanel for me? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ley

Feb 8, 2007
Link to photos are here

This is the seller's description: WITH ONE SMALL INTERIOR COMPARTMENT AND ONE SMALL ZIPPER POCKET. EMBOSSED ON OUTER PART OF INTERIOR COMPARTMENT SAYS,"CHANEL ON ONE SIDE AND MADE IN FRANCE ON THE OTHER SIDE". ON INSIDE OF PURSE IS A SMALL STICKER TAG THAT HAS THE NUMBERS "5387280" MEASUREMENTS ARE LENGTH: 7 1/2" X HEIGHT 5 1/2" X WIDTH 2 3/4 ". PLASTIC TURNLOCK CLOSURE, WITH CHANEL LOGO HARDWARE IN PLASTIC. TOTAL LENGTH OF DOUBLE LEATHER AND CHAIN STRAP IS 38"

I know the Chanel modern bags have the hard plastic chains which had issues with them breaking and all but I have never seen it on a small 2.55 flap so I am not sure at all. If anyone can help that would be most appreciated! :smile::heart:

Link to photos are here

This is the seller's description: WITH ONE SMALL INTERIOR COMPARTMENT AND ONE SMALL ZIPPER POCKET. EMBOSSED ON OUTER PART OF INTERIOR COMPARTMENT SAYS,"CHANEL ON ONE SIDE AND MADE IN FRANCE ON THE OTHER SIDE". ON INSIDE OF PURSE IS A SMALL STICKER TAG THAT HAS THE NUMBERS "5387280" MEASUREMENTS ARE LENGTH: 7 1/2" X HEIGHT 5 1/2" X WIDTH 2 3/4 ". PLASTIC TURNLOCK CLOSURE, WITH CHANEL LOGO HARDWARE IN PLASTIC. TOTAL LENGTH OF DOUBLE LEATHER AND CHAIN STRAP IS 38"

I know the Chanel modern bags have the hard plastic chains which had issues with them breaking and all but I have never seen it on a small 2.55 flap so I am not sure at all. If anyone can help that would be most appreciated! :smile::heart:
Whooops. Double post and I answered in the wrong spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.