CL Horatio getting Delics in 140mm

Apr 14, 2008
Hi Ladies,

I just called CL Horatio, and they are getting a shipment either today or tomorrow of delics in various colors in the 140mm height!! The SA said she would call me when they arrived. I'll be getting the red, and the fuchsia:wlae:

She said we're receiving various colors, and I told asked her were red, and fuchsia available and she said yes. I didn't ask her to name the colors. I was too excited, sorry:shame:

exciting! I'm pretty sure the ones in my sig are 140. But after seeing jimmyshoo's fuschia VPs, I'm really torn. And I want the Orlan in red suede, too. Does the 140mm declic fit differently than the 120? I am planning to go up a 1/2 size from my VP size.

Hmmmm.... totally confused now. I just called and the guy said they will be getting, in their next shipment (sometime this week), black leather and burgundy suede. No mention of the reds or fuchsia's.

He did say they will be getting another shipment but don't know the colors yet.:shrugs:

I spoke to a woman, and she said that it would be either today or tomorrow, I hope I didn't get my hopes up for nothing. It made sure it was 140mm ,and I asked about red, and fuchsia, and she said yes. Now I'm confused too!

exciting! I'm pretty sure the ones in my sig are 140. But after seeing jimmyshoo's fuschia VPs, I'm really torn. And I want the Orlan in red suede, too. Does the 140mm declic fit differently than the 120? I am planning to go up a 1/2 size from my VP size.

I think you should get fuchsia. You can always find a red shoe you like. The fuchsia's are such a pretty colors that pops and can make the worst outfit look fab!

I called again, and sadly they are only getting red 140 in this week. No one is getting fuchsia in 140mm. I might try to call the boutique in france later on though, I really want the fuchia 140. Sorry for getting your hopes up everyone.