Halloween Nails ~ Post Pictures!!

Apr 3, 2008
I thought this would be fun! Come on girls, there's plenty of time for us to get creative! Here's my first lame attempt!

Zoya Juno with Lippmann Hit Me With Your Best Shot Tips

Picture012.jpg

^^^ I like it! I posted this in the regular nail thread, but what the hell...

attachment.php

I am thinking of doing pumpkins, ghosts, or bats soon. I've been dreaming all kinds of ideas! I even came up with some ideas for Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I love cats! :smile: But I don't have the patience, skill, or brushes to paint them on my nails. So I'll be admiring them from afar.

You could try Halloween-themed nail decals. Those often black cats. If you live near a Sally's, they probably have them. Otherwise, I saw some sheets of Halloween decals on Head2Toe Beauty.

These aren't my nails, but, I'm going to try doing this after this polish wears off at the end of the week/next week!

Attachments

• crackle.jpg
    crackle.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 2,096
I'm purchasing some off of Ebay, so, I haven't tried it *yet* but, I saw it on someones beauty blog not too long ago. Apparantly, you put on your "under" coat and then put the crackle polish on top. It cracks and you can see your org. color underneath. I've heard it's quite flakey, so, a top coat is necessary if you don't normally do one (I typically don't). I'm really looking foward to getting it, although I've seen a TON of auctions for it lately and after posting/perusing on yahoo answers, apparantly it was easy to find in dollar stores within the past year up until 6 weeks ago. I might go check a couple of the dollar stores near me out b/c I'm getting the blue but would LOVEEEE to find the black!! (and maybe the white!!)