Carly at the Outlets?

i asked about the signature carly at the outlet by where i live and she said she "knows" they wont be getting any because according to her its one of the most popular bags. So I kinda gave up looking, i did see the other ones those I think the tonal ones

i asked about the signature carly at the outlet by where i live and she said she "knows" they wont be getting any because according to her its one of the most popular bags. So I kinda gave up looking, i did see the other ones those I think the tonal ones
Actually, they have redone the signature ones, so you may see some. I know Edinburgh had the chocolate signature ones awhile ago.

I just saw the large khaki signature Carly w/ beet (?)leather trim and w/ the dark brown leather trim at my local outlet today (Leesburg VA). I hadn't seen any in a while and then just today there was a small table full of them.... I think they were either 20% off or 30% off.

I saw the same Carly that my best freinds DH had me pick out for her from him (this past Christmas) at the outlets a few months ago....

I didnt tell her about seeing it there. :hrmm:
She loves her bag and knowing that would definately take away from that love.

Personally I know that it sucks to see a bag at the outlet that you recently paid top dollar for at the boutique.
Not a good feeling. At all.

We will more than likely be seeing the Siggy Carlys at the outlets.
There are supposed to be new leather Carly colors being made and coming out in the near future so maybe the older (current) leather colors may be hitting the outlets.

I am sure when/if they do somebody here will post about it. :smile: