Item removed after I bought and paid for it.

lvmomof4

Aug 29, 2008
I just bought a LV agenda on eBay. I paid via credit card Paypal. The seller contacted me saying she doesn't know what happened to her account but she will still send me the "questionable if authentic" agenda. Now I'm pretty sure it must be a fake. Ebay removed the item and she is no longer a registered user. I already paid! How does this happen? Why would Paypal or Ebay not contact me regarding this? Neither one has informed me that the item was removed. How do I get my money back asap? Why would ebay take this off ebay after I won and paid for the item?:crybaby:

First of all, it is not necessarily a counterfeit.

Many sellers have had their listings removed and have been suspended for reasons other than suspected counterfeit listings.

If you search this section, you will see that some designers - LV included do not want their bags/accessories sold on ebay.

It's possible it was VERO reported. Could be that, or it also could be something was not worded correctly in the listing.

The seller still corresponded w/ you that she would send out your agenda.

When you receive it, post photos of it in the LV Authenticate This thread.

Try keeping in touch w/ the seller. Request tracking info, etc.

I'm sure you will receive an email soon from ebay w/ instructions.

If you paid via credit card/paypal you shouldn't have a problem receiving your funds back if the agenda turns out to be a counterfeit. It just might take some time.

Last edited:
OP- you wrote the "questionable if authentic" and not the seller, right?

As Gro said so many people are getting their items yanked for crap now that an item being deleted is really not a good indication of fake items or fraud on the part of the seller

Did you have it authenticated before you bought? Regardless, post pics in the authenticate thread in the LV forum and they will help you out. IMO it is more likely it is authentic than fraud at this point.

I despise fleaBay.

I used the words questionable if authentic. I asked her to post pictures, and asked her about her listing that said the date code was on a tab inside the pocket. ??? That was the RED flag. I asked her about that and she said she copied the listing description from somebody else. Her id is crazykazootoo. She wasn't completely new. She had other items listed that she had sold. 100%positive feedback. She said she was sure it was authentic, but would refund me the money when I sent it back.

Okay, she had 20 positive feedbacks and had been registered since April 06. That's why I trusted her without more photos. I sent her an email asking for my money to be returned. ??? I guess I will have to wait until she responds.

Okay, she had 20 positive feedbacks and had been registered since April 06. That's why I trusted her without more photos. I sent her an email asking for my money to be returned. ??? I guess I will have to wait until she responds.
I would ask for my money back too. It might be worth contacting Paypal and explaining so they could possibly put a hold on the funds. If she is NARU she might close her Paypal account too.

I would ask for my money back too. It might be worth contacting Paypal and explaining so they could possibly put a hold on the funds. If she is NARU she might close her Paypal account too.
What does NARU mean? So you think I should file with Paypal before receiving the item or hearing from the seller? It was $100 so it falls within the amount Paypal will cover.