Sephora Shopper Bag!

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I have been trying to get my hands on the new Nars Dolce Vita blush for two months (waiting for my NM order which was finally canceled when they could not fill a backorder) and Sephora has it in stock. So into my cart it went, and when I checked out I was given the option of three "deluxe samples" (for Sephora Insiders -- I am sure you ladies know all about this!) and one of them was a shopping bag! This is a great idea! It is cute, rolls up inside your bag so you can carry it with you, and environmentally friendly! Way to go, Sephora! :nuts:

Attachments

• Sephora shopper.jpg
    Sephora shopper.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Sephora shopper bag.jpg
    Sephora shopper bag.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 127
I just ordered a Philosophy set and chose this bag as my deluxe sample as well. It will be far more useful to me than any of their usual samples.

I got mine today (I broke down last week and bought the UD Book of Shadows...so cool) and the bag is much bigger and better quality than I was expecting. Total :tup:

I was guessing it would be the same material they use on their little drawstring gift bags (the black with red ties)...is it different? Do you have any pics? I didn't get an e-mail about it...just got the option to select it with my purchase. Did the e-mail have more info?