OMG! I just scored a WINE NIKKI with old hardware!!!

Awesome..I must say my wine nikki gets the most love lately..It goes with so much. I love this one...I actually have two..so when my one wears out..I have a back up!

you know, I jumped on this so fast when I saw it, but now that I think about it maybe I'm enabling all these evilbayers who are jacking up BuyItNow prices because of the 30% cashback. Because the retail price on this bag is only $600 and they had it at $670! I know I get the $200 back, but I hate to be an enabler. :shrugs:

^ Don't worry... it's totally worth it IMO because first of all, it's wine, and I would have done the SAME thing probably (if I didn't already have a wine on the way). Plus, if it makes you feel better, I just snatched myself a beautiful Nikki off the 'bay as well (and above $600)... absolutely 100% worth it! :yahoo:

you know, I jumped on this so fast when I saw it, but now that I think about it maybe I'm enabling all these evilbayers who are jacking up BuyItNow prices because of the 30% cashback. Because the retail price on this bag is only $600 and they had it at $670! I know I get the $200 back, but I hate to be an enabler. :shrugs:

Well it is life and if people want something bad enough and it is hard to get they will pay more money for it..and ebay and paypal take a pretty big chunk of money..so it is not that much of a profit anyway..so I would not even worry about it..it is a win win situation..they get their money back and you get a discounted bag..so enjoy your wine!!! I actually just got my money from my cashback on my violet mam.