Can anyone id Hilary Duff's dress?

Carolinexoxo

Oct 2, 2008
Can anyone please help me find this gorgeous dress worn by Hilary in the latest US Magazine?

2u4592b.jpg

rhit6x.jpg

5mafqb.jpg

2lx9f1t.jpg

Is it maybe mentioned in the magazine somewhere, like the in the corner on the Contents page? You would think they would put the designer since it is the "Style" issue!

Is it maybe mentioned in the magazine somewhere, like the in the corner on the Contents page? You would think they would put the designer since it is the "Style" issue!

I haven't got the magazine unfortunately. I found the pics on a Hilary fansite. I was hoping maybe someone here might have the magazine, or just know the designer lol.

Last edited:
isnt it amazing how lauren conrad is like the highest echelon of reality tv...

i mean she's on the cover with a singer and an actress/recording artist...before laguna beach and the hills she was just a high school kid from the burbs' (now i guess now you can call her a designer? but i mean what else does she REALLY do?)

damn she lucked out...

^ITA! Not to mention, when Laguna Beach ended, it seemed like Kristin Cavallari was the one that would really be moving on to bigger things, but so far that hasn't panned out and Lauren is definitely the winner!

I found out the dress is Valentino.
Its so pretty! Ive been looking through all the Valentino show collections but I can't find it, if anyone comes across it please let me know :smile:

taylor swift is 5'11-6'0 and hilary duff is like 5'0, and lauren is like 5'3 i think :P
its really funny.. taylor swift being that height, and going out with joe jonas who must be tops 5'7 so cute :smile: