O the things you do for love!

cllover

Aug 4, 2008
I am a student living on a decent fellowship, but I've decided to take on a research job to help save up for the Declics I want sooo badly. I know I should be saving up for retirement, a rainy day, etc. :P but what can a girl do? ;) What impractical things have you ladies done for love of some Louboutins?

I forced poor DH to leave behind some of his possessions (playstation, a bunch of dvds etc) when we moved from Aus to the states as I'd already exceeded the baggage limit with my shoes alone and I couldn't bare to take my CLs out of their boxes so it took up double the room. Ended up paying $200 to the airline for the third extra suitcase...

Also lugged a suitcase full of CLs in the trunk of the car for 2 months on a round country roadtrip earlier this year forcing other stuff into the back seat which wedged into the back of passenger seat and poked me in the back for the whole 2 months....

:shame:

I forced poor DH to leave behind some of his possessions (playstation, a bunch of dvds etc) when we moved from Aus to the states as I'd already exceeded the baggage limit with my shoes alone and I couldn't bare to take my CLs out of their boxes so it took up double the room. Ended up paying $200 to the airline for the third extra suitcase...

Also lugged a suitcase full of CLs in the trunk of the car for 2 months on a round country roadtrip earlier this year forcing other stuff into the back seat which wedged into the back of passenger seat and poked me in the back for the whole 2 months....

:shame:

This is so hilarious, I would have done the same. You've all my support.:tup:

i was contemplating calling in sick to work tomorrow so i could stay at home and do a bidding war on an ebay auction which was ending in the middle of the workday (ebay is blocked from all work computers).:noggin:

ack...i'd probably would've stayed home to bid...lol...it's sick, i know...

on days when my job is hectic or frustrating, i have a fleeting thought of how great it'd be to quit and relax at home, but then my next thought immediately is no way, then i can't keep buying CLs...lol..then i refocus on work again...

ack...i'd probably would've stayed home to bid...lol...it's sick, i know...

on days when my job is hectic or frustrating, i have a fleeting thought of how great it'd be to quit and relax at home, but then my next thought immediately is no way, then i can't keep buying CLs...lol..then i refocus on work again...

I had that very thought today. :P Then I saw the big emptiness in my account from my recent purchase and refocused.

i don't trust them... my one experience yesterday, and i lost a pair of NP MC glitters that went for $612 :crybaby::cursing::cursing:

Oh I so feel your pain!!! I lost a pair of Peach(?) Paillete VPs, about two months ago, that went for 530. I was sooo upset and still am actually!

ETA: maybe we should be each other snipers! LOL!

To answer the question, I am now searching for a job and applied only at retail stores RIGHT BEFORE the holidays!! What was I thinking? Oh, I know, about shoes!

Last edited: