Looking for a LRC in mink

Twin Mom

O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
Hi Tano ladies - This was going to be my 1st post but it's technically my 2nd b/c I posted this in the wrong place the first time. I really wanted to buy a Little Red Chevette in mink but of course b/c the live discount went up today, the only one on ebay sold this morning. I emailed the seller and s/he doesn't have anymore.

Has anyone seen one anywhere else? I was hoping to get a fabulous price but I'm guessing that isn't going to happen now. If the live discount had gone up tomorrow, I would have been home b/c I don't work on Thurs/Fri. Working is really getting in the way of my shopping. LOL.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Tano ladies - This was going to be my 1st post but it's technically my 2nd b/c I posted this in the wrong place the first time. I really wanted to buy a Little Red Chevette in mink but of course b/c the live discount went up today, the only one on ebay sold this morning. I emailed the seller and s/he doesn't have anymore.

Has anyone seen one anywhere else? I was hoping to get a fabulous price but I'm guessing that isn't going to happen now. If the live discount had gone up tomorrow, I would have been home b/c I don't work on Thurs/Fri. Working is really getting in the way of my shopping. LOL.

Thanks for your help.

LOL! Awesome! Welcome to Tano we're happy to have you here! A mink LRC... great choice; how divine will that be! I hope you find one for a good price and love it! Good luck!

I don't know if this is a reputable etailer but they appear to have LRC in mink:

http://www.shopblushboutique.com/Tano-Handbag-Little-Red-Chavette.html

I would call them to make sure they actually have the bag in stock!

I have ordered from them with no problems. Never bought a handbag though. I would definitely call first and ask if they have it in stock just to make sure. Also they have a 20% coupon code with 'grechen.' I had a hard time getting it to work from their site so I ended up calling them to place my order. That was months ago so it might be fixed by now or it might have been my error! But according to the grechen site the code is still good.

Thanks. I ordered it this morning and it already shipped. I hope I love it! I've been wanting a dark brown bag for a while now and always liked the style of the Sex Bomb but didn't love the crunch leather.